Ordered Nov 13' - Delivery ETA?

All your ordering information here!
SPL

Post by SPL »

Thanks Guys! I don't feel so bad with a 7th December order and having to wait until November then.

There seems to always be a gap between July and October/November with another Poll also. There will be an element of the factory closing in August so no September deliveries..

I wonder who clicked 'later' - that's not very good if order went in in Nov 13!Cry
Diesel S Ordered 07/12/2013 - Delivered 29/01/15 - Sold 15/06/16.
New Range Rover Vogue arrived 21/07/16.
http://www.macanownersclub.co.uk/forum/shouldnt-swear-land-rover_topic4142.html

Rncombrinck

Post by Rncombrinck »

Ordered Nov 13 and delivery expected Nov 14 (was originally told June)
forge197

Post by forge197 »

Deposit October 13 delivery estimated August 14.

SPL assume your spec is not locked yet?
Piercy

Post by Piercy »

I've been told the CP8 date is 30th May and have been told 10 to 14 days for delivery to the dealer and 2 days pdi.. Booked the 14th June for potential collection.
Piercy

Post by Piercy »

Deposit paid 20th November, LoI placed at least 1 year prior, told April build, due to roof and red cow delays delayed by six weeks and now having a June delivery seems to all be consistent.
SPL

Post by SPL »

Nope, not asked to lock yet. Is it 10 weeks before? I would expect September to lock in if so. However with the factory closing for August I wonder if they would want locked specs before they disappear so they know what to order and give suppliers plenty of notice for September/October builds... thus October/November deliveries... just a thought..

Then it's 10% to locked in spec, right? So that's another 3k (may as well round it up!) then it's the big one.
Diesel S Ordered 07/12/2013 - Delivered 29/01/15 - Sold 15/06/16.
New Range Rover Vogue arrived 21/07/16.
http://www.macanownersclub.co.uk/forum/shouldnt-swear-land-rover_topic4142.html
forge197

Post by forge197 »

Nope, not asked to lock yet. Is it 10 weeks before? I would expect September to lock in if so. However with the factory closing for August I wonder if they would want locked specs before they disappear so they know what to order and give suppliers plenty of notice for September/October builds... thus October/November deliveries... just a thought..

Then it's 10% to locked in spec, right? So that's another 3k (may as well round it up!) then it's the big one.

Yes it's about 10 weeks, it was for my Cayenne and it seems about right for the Macan on the tentative dates I have too. Not sure on the deposit think it varies dealer to dealer.

I can see if the car isn't built in mid-July if there is a delay then it's going to be a September delivery at the earliest.

Gleneagles

Post by Gleneagles »

Not a lot of hope for me then! I only placed my deposit on May 13th this year and was quoted 18 months.
It will be interesting what actually happens over the next 18 months, with production increases and customers wanting one at a slightly later date, and some changing their minds altogether. Never owned a Porsche , and really tried to persuade the good wife to have a Cayenne, but she wanted to downsize from an X5 anyway!
Macan S Diesel on order May 13th 2014
www.porsche-code.com/PFUPJFF9
Delivered 29/04/2015
F1 Fan

Post by F1 Fan »

Hi SPL,
We placed our deposit mid January & been advised possibly Spring 2015 - though this wasn't what we were told originally so no definite order as yet, as said in a previous post the dealership customer liaison could be much better in terms of keeping prospective purchasers onboard!
FrankieB

Post by FrankieB »

Yes it's about 10 weeks, it was for my Cayenne and it seems about right for the Macan on the tentative dates I have too.  Not sure on the deposit think it varies dealer to dealer.

I can see if the car isn't built in mid-July if there is a delay then it's going to be a September delivery at the earliest.

We got our completion date of 12/06/14 today. Spec'd locked in 3 weeks ago, so that's only 5 weeks. Also no other deposit asked for by OPC. So I guess it varies from dealer to dealer on both. FrankieB2014-05-27 21:56:02
White turbo with red interior now collected!!