Just joined the forum - shopping for a Turbo!

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bomber

Post by Bomber »

Pythongrün wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:46 am
Bomber wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:29 am Would love to be viewing a vehicle this morning, but the seller isn’t answering the phone :( How many times a day should I call someone who has a vehicle advertised for sale?!?
I presume you’ve seen the shiny black Turbo for sale on this very forum?
Yes I’ve spotted that one and actually have it saved. That’s about my budget - but a PP version can be achieved at that price point, so I’m trying to stay focussed on one of those at the moment.
2017 Macan Turbo Performance - Volcano Grey

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

There are currently non on the Approved Porsche listing, that I personally would consider.

Yes there are Turbo PP’s listed but with 3, 4 & 5 owners and I certainly would not touch any car with so many owners no matter what deal I could get.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Bomber

Post by Bomber »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:31 am There are currently non on the Approved Porsche listing, that I personally would consider.

Yes there are Turbo PP’s listed but with 3, 4 & 5 owners and I certainly would not touch any car with so many owners no matter what deal I could get.
I wouldn’t rule out buying from an OPC - but currently none fit my criteria or budget (though they aren't too far off in respect of the latter), I’ll keep watching.
Pythongrün

Post by Pythongrün »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:31 am There are currently non on the Approved Porsche listing, that I personally would consider.

What? None of them have a collapsible spare? 😂
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Pythongrün wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:05 pm

The collapsible spare in the boot of my Turbo is going to be my Headstone!
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
pmg

Post by pmg »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:48 pm

Ah but will it be used or unused by that distant time ;) ;)
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

pmg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:13 pm

Do I have to again post “that” image of my wheel with the screwdriver stuck in the hole?

Of course my spare was used.

If I did not have the spare I would have been stuck for hours and would have had a very long walk to get to a location where I had a mobile signal.
Col
Macan Turbo
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:00 pm
pmg wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:13 pm

Do I have to again post “that” image of my wheel with the screwdriver stuck in the hole?

Nooooo! :shock:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Bomber

Post by Bomber »

Feels like there is some history here! :lol:

Funnily enough having been the victim of two pot hole punctures earlier this year, having a physical spare is something I’ll be looking into once a purchase has been made!
adam b

Post by adam b »

Bomber wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:18 am
Pythongrün wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:46 am
Bomber wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:29 am Would love to be viewing a vehicle this morning, but the seller isn’t answering the phone :( How many times a day should I call someone who has a vehicle advertised for sale?!?
I presume you’ve seen the shiny black Turbo for sale on this very forum?
Yes I’ve spotted that one and actually have it saved. That’s about my budget - but a PP version can be achieved at that price point, so I’m trying to stay focussed on one of those at the moment.
Just reduced by £2,000 for quick sale ;)

I am 2nd owner for last 5 years.

Genuinely curious where you have seen similar spec and miles PP cars for same price as I researched before pricing mine.
2017 - Macan Turbo, with most of the toys (sold)
2008 - manual 997.1 Turbo (sold)