Miami Blue

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
fidlerbird

Post by fidlerbird »

JurassicGTS wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:38 am I used the Miami Blue car you are looking at whilst my GTS was in Bournemouth for a week having the PCM analysed and replaced.
I absolutely loved the colour whilst my wife hated it. But by the time we handed it back over she was sold and we were both really sad to see it go. Even my neighbours who are Porsche enthusiasts really liked the colour.
It is a superbly specced car...far too high spec for an S but if you can get it at the right price my advice is go for it.
It was up a few months ago at £85k so is coming down nicely to a realistic price. I am also tempted🤔
Oh wow! Mental that you would see this and have driven the car I was talking about! Great photo

Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Hi, another girl here. Curious which colour did you pick in the end? I would have loved a MB Macan, but ended up ordering a Carmine Red for my 2024 since MB is not available any more. Was on the fence between red and Papaya.
2024 Macan T Carmine Red - incoming in April
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo Volcano Grey
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:22 pm Hi, another girl here. Curious which colour did you pick in the end? I would have loved a MB Macan, but ended up ordering a Carmine Red for my 2024 since MB is not available any more. Was on the fence between red and Papaya.
Welcome to our friendly forum! :)

I think the Macan looks fab in Carmine Red! ❤️

Which Macan model have you ordered?
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Wing Commander wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:08 pm
Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:22 pm Hi, another girl here. Curious which colour did you pick in the end? I would have loved a MB Macan, but ended up ordering a Carmine Red for my 2024 since MB is not available any more. Was on the fence between red and Papaya.

Hello Simon, many thanks for your warm words!

I have just ordered a Macan T. I mostly do city and country windy roads driving, rarely motorway.

Here is my config: https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PR8VJ3V3

I would be most grateful for any suggestions :)

Maggie
estymasko

Post by estymasko »

Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:04 pm
Wing Commander wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:08 pm

Hello Simon, many thanks for your warm words!

I have just ordered a Macan T. I mostly do city and country windy roads driving, rarely motorway.

Here is my config: https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PR8VJ3V3

I would be most grateful for any suggestions :)

Maggie
This spec looks great! Many here will suggest the pan roof but I didn’t spec it on my car either and didn’t miss it, though “there’s no pan roof???” did come up when getting a trade in price for it recently, so it does affect resale value. The only thing I’d add to this spec (and it’s purely for aesthetics!) is the painted exterior trim package, which gives you the painted front and rear aprons and painted sport design side skirts. The less plastic the better, I think. And as much as I’m a miami blue advocate, I wonder if the Macan T suits the carmine red better with the grey accents? Either way, car will look fab!
2024 Porsche Taycan 4S sport turismo
2022 Porsche Macan S
2022 Audi S5 Sportback
2019 Porsche 718 Cayman
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman
2016 Audi TT
crockers

Post by crockers »

Nice spec. I'd go for the free option of colour coded side blades over paying to have lower parts painted. I'd put adaptive cruise control before comfort access.

But it's your car so enjoy 👍
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Thank you for your kind imput @estymasko :)

I think pano roof can be troublesome (leaks) plus it adds a lot of weight on the top of the car, so it is not desirable for me. Plus I do not want to add too many options to my T, as it's already coming very close to the price of an S..

My car will be going to the stables as I ride my horse daily, plus it will be pulling my horse trailer from time to time. Therefore I think it's better to leave the bottom parts unpainted as it can get muddy.

My other car is also a Taycan! It's a last years' CT4 in volcano grey with a bordeaux interior, which I will keep.
Last edited by Guardsred on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

crockers wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:41 pm Nice spec. I'd go for the free option of colour coded side blades over paying to have lower parts painted. I'd put adaptive cruise control before comfort access.

But it's your car so enjoy 👍
Thank you, I will look into that! :idea:
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 pm Thank you for your kind imput :)

I think pano roof can be troublesome (leaks) plus it adds a lot of weight on the top of the car, so it is not desirable for me. Plus I do not want to add too many options to my T, as it's already coming very close to the price of an S..

My car will be going to the stables as I ride my horse daily, plus it will be pulling my horse trailer from time to time. Therefore I think it's better to leave the bottom parts unpainted as it can get muddy.

My other car is also a Taycan! It's a last years' CT4 in volcano grey with a bordeaux interior, which I will keep.
Macan looks great but Taycan sounds fab too. A really nice two car garage 👍
Pictures of Taycan CT would be welcome 😊
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Jon A wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 pm
Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 pm Thank you for your kind imput :)

Macan looks great but Taycan ]ab too. A really nice two car garage 👍
Pictures of Taycan CT would be welcome 😊
Hello Jon!
Here is one when I went to collect it.

IMG_8504.jpeg