Miami Blue

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

Jon A wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:33 pm
Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:28 pm
Jon A wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:23 pm No one asked but…
I was about to ask you for some pictures! Love the colours! Now you need a car in voodoo!
I was unsure whether to go for Papaya with papaya stitching or carmine with red seatbelts and gauges. I am not that keen on plain black interiors.

Is Carmine Red really so bright? I have recently seen a Cayenne in CR and it looked almost cherry red.
Papaya has really grown on me actually. I think I might go with the cheaper Papaya and spend the difference on the coloured stitching…
Both will look great but know what you mean about plain black - my Macan was pebble interior which looks stunning and also goes very well with Papaya…
Decisions! 😂 (well you did ask)
Hahaha, thanks for 'helping' with my dilemma! I do think that the Agate grey accents on a T look better with CR or Gentian Blue though and not so much with Papaya?
2024 Macan T Carmine Red - incoming in April
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo Volcano Grey

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 pm
Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:28 pm

I was about to ask you for some pictures! Love the colours! Now you need a car in voodoo!
I was unsure whether to go for Papaya with papaya stitching or carmine with red seatbelts and gauges. I am not that keen on plain black interiors.

Is Carmine Red really so bright? I have recently seen a Cayenne in CR and it looked almost cherry red.
Papaya has really grown on me actually. I think I might go with the cheaper Papaya and spend the difference on the coloured stitching…
Both will look great but know what you mean about plain black - my Macan was pebble interior which looks stunning and also goes very well with Papaya…
Hahaha, thanks for 'helping' with my dilemma! I do think that the Agate grey accents on a T look better with CR or Gentian Blue though and not so much with Papaya?
CR can look very bright in sunlight and quite dark red when dirty but I liked both versions. I think Guards is a better red but not available on Macan unfortunately. I think agate looks pretty good against papaya myself but go for what you like - advice doesn’t count for colour, it’s all about what you want 👍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
pmg

Post by pmg »

Jon A wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:41 pm
Guardsred wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 pm
CR can look very bright in sunlight and quite dark red when dirty but I liked both versions. I think Guards is a better red but not available on Macan unfortunately. I think agate looks pretty good against papaya myself but go for what you like - advice doesn’t count for colour, it’s all about what you want 👍
Guards is of course available on a Macan as a PTS order :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Guardsred

Post by Guardsred »

I have created a new thread as I have kidnapped the OP's post.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14232

Sorry @fidlerbird !
2024 Macan T Carmine Red - incoming in April
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo Volcano Grey