Test drive booked

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
robbie

Post by robbie »

[/quote]

Did you find it easy to discount the Maserati Grecale Modena or was it this forum that helped you with your final decision to opt for the older technology you find in a Macan................??
[/quote]

It took 2-test drives in each, innumerate you tube videos and a couple of other showroom visits before I opted for the Porsche.

Whatever technology the Porsche has, it’s new to me so that in all honesty wasn’t at the forefront of my thinking.

The Python green , the drive ability for me and just the general look of the Macan won me over but it was close.

The resale of the Grecale was a consideration too , maybe in a few years time I may swap the Macan for the Grecale, who knows. Plus Maserati wanted 27K for the car colours I preferred

I just opted for the car I liked most is what I’m saying.
[/quote]

You made a good choice in the end, I was also tempted when Maserati first released the Grecale but this was before they had any cars in the UK to take out for a test drive, the big unknown was the Maserati depreciation plus the Modena only having the 2L engine at roughly the same price as the Macan S with it's far superior 2.9L, so an easy decision to stay with Porsche, plus my local dealership is only 2 miles away which is a big bonus for me too :) :)
MY23 Macan S - Delivered on 9th March 2023
Sold - MY19 Macan 2.0 - Delivered on 28th Dec 2018