Oops what have I done.

All your ordering information here!
crockers

Post by crockers »

I had a deposit down on a new T but decided the p/x was too far apart so went in today to cancel.

Was chatting to my SE and he had a new GTS in the showroom and they are looking to sell it. Too much money for me.

We went for a walk to look at a demo S It was very nice and only had 700 miles on it.

Well it’s not for sale - but they’ve agreed to release it for far less than a new one. Maybe because it’s in Papaya if I drove it home to show Mrs C. She likes the colour and the 18 way sports seats.

What it doesn’t have is Sports Chrono. It to be fair I rarely use it. It does have sports exhaust. Air suspension. Blind spot active CC. Full extended leather with papaya stitching and papaya seat belts.

Hoping to pick up next week. I’ll post pics once I have it in my grubby hands.

Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Nice one.
wab172uk

Post by wab172uk »

Congrats on agreeing a deal on the car. An S is far better than getting a new T.
Tidesurge3

Post by Tidesurge3 »

This is why it’s best just to give them a call instead of going into the dealership. Exciting times ahead.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRD69BS9 GTS on order for Mar 24 delivery.
crockers

Post by crockers »

Thanks guys. Must admit I’m excited. It’s far smoother. It’s got Bose too - but that’s a bit of a waste on my ears.
MooseMiller

Post by MooseMiller »

Nice one - enjoy
MooseMiller

Post by MooseMiller »

Which OPC out of interest? I had a couple of test drives in a Papaya S demo late last year and earlier this year at Reading
AllanG

Post by AllanG »

Congratulations, you certainly won’t be disappointed with an S 👍
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Great news Crockers you will love it! SC overrated on a Macan imo and buttons are easy to press if needed (which they hardly ever are).
One thing… I thought you had a new T that you got in March? Why were you looking for another so soon??
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
crockers

Post by crockers »

Jon A wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:21 pm Great news Crockers you will love it! SC overrated on a Macan imo and buttons are easy to press if needed (which they hardly ever are).
One thing… I thought you had a new T that you got in March? Why were you looking for another so soon??
When I locked down I put a deposit on another then. Thinking I wouldn’t lose too much if anything and ……..well markets change as do ideas. Also thought why leave all this money to people who don’t really need it. My main beneficiary recently got married to a Premier League footballer so she has far more than me now. lol.