New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Just signed up, order locked and Macan Turbo due mid April. Is there an option that owners opted for that they couldn't be without, and any they didn't opt for but wish they had.

Sportback

Post by Sportback »

Mr B,

So your spec is locked and now you ask the question why torture yourself 😆

What is you spec code

SB
Macan S Diesel ordered 06/12/2014 - Locked Down 15/12/2015 - Delivered March 2016
http://www.porsche-code.com/PH5EKVU2
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

The delivery date was brought forward, so final spec was a bit rushed. Just a question for peace of mind I suppose. And as a lot of the members seem to have done a lot more research than I have, I might get advice that is not sales related as you would get in the OPC
Gleneagles

Post by Gleneagles »

The delivery date was brought forward, so final spec was a bit rushed. Just a question for peace of mind I suppose. And as a lot of the members seem to have done a lot more research than I have, I might get advice that is not sales related as you would get in the OPC

Welcome Beagle to the forum.
The way you have joined, AFTER locking down your spec has saved you thousands!!
We would all of liked some input and helped you spend your money wisely!
I hope you ticked the smokers package (£36) which seals of a nasty dust trap in the centre console.
Please put your Porsche code on here, then you will receive lots of comments.
Macan S Diesel on order May 13th 2014
www.porsche-code.com/PFUPJFF9
Delivered 29/04/2015
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

Here is the spec from the order form. Jet black, Black Partial leather, Pan roof, entry and drive, reversing camera monochrome ext high gloss,privacy,air suspension,power steering plus, sport chrono, 21" turbos,heated seats,red seat belts, light comfort package, 18 way seats, homelink, crest embossed seats front, multi func steering wheel carbon,carbon int pack, phone prep.
Didn't order smoking pack, but that's the sort of info I like to know.
I did fancy red black leather but stuck with all black. Having Swiss guard treatment if anyone has had experience of that, please advise, as I can leave it off.
DNR17

Post by DNR17 »

Welcome Beagle. Heated screen! ;)
Diesel S ordered September 2014, delivery schedualled September 2015.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGVHIJ59
Nosmo

Post by Nosmo »

Welcome Beagle. Nice spec. The main thing about the order is that you are now on final count-down. When did you place your order, how long has the wait been?
Deposit paid 14/12/13 - Picked up on 14/03/15.PF9FZLV2
GTS: PHVVUV96 Picked up on 16/06/16
Cayman GTS on order - due for delivery Nov '18
jonmacan

Post by jonmacan »

Welcome beagle, nice spec,, shame you joined us late in the day but we could recommend some retro fits like smokers pack..that does finish the centre console.. red belts are a nice touch and the 18 ways are fantastic after 7k miles in my diesel. . jonmacan2015-02-21 22:09:30
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGj3NIA8 spec.
jjgj73

Post by jjgj73 »

Hi All
I am a new member here, this is my first post.
My new Macan arrived and I noticed that the side blade on the passenger side was slightly misaligned,
I took the car back to Porsche after 1 week and they made a note and said they would get back to me!
They then asked me to return with the car and they were going to make a small adjustment to the door - to see if they could get the doors in exact alignment, this didn't work - it just moved the problem to another area of the door.
they now tell me that they cannot see a problem and are not willing to try anything else.
I must admit it is millimeters we are talking about, but to me it should be in line!
where can I go now? what do I do?
mark-yorkshire

Post by mark-yorkshire »

Post a pic on here and we will let you have our thoughts.
2021. Macan 2.0 Gentian. 12/21
2019. 718 Boxster T Carrara white.
2018. Macan SD Volcano.
2005. 987.1 Boxster S. Black.
2015 . Macan SD . Agate grey.
2014. Macan SD . Jet black.
2012. 981 Boxster PDK . Agate.
2010. 987.2 Cayman PDK. Aqua.