The Black Pearl - Gen3 GTS

Post pictures of your Macan here!
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Plyphon wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:26 pm
pstrat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:52 pm For anyone with a recent delivery, do Porsche still issue those plastic fob type things for the tracker? My dad has a gen3 S and got some plastic fob things in case he wants to activate his tracker but I didn't get anything like that on my handover? Should I have?
Yes I got two with mine.
Cheers will follow up on that and find out where mine are

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

pstrat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:52 pm For anyone with a recent delivery, do Porsche still issue those plastic fob type things for the tracker? My dad has a gen3 S and got some plastic fob things in case he wants to activate his tracker but I didn't get anything like that on my handover? Should I have?
Are you sure they aren't hidden in a box that had the spare key, key rings or such like in it?
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

My tracker fobs where in the centre console box when i picked it up
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

There was a gift bag with 2 key rings, thermal mug, coffee mug and an air freshener/diffuser thing. Also got a 1 litre oil and the velcro oil carrier for the boot. Nothing in the centre armrest that's for sure. Hopefully my wife hasn't thrown them out amongst the 'freebies' but can't imagine she would.

I will double check the glove box when its back from the ceramic coating.
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

I had the car ceramic coated (GTechniq) by Podium Detailing in Newbury.

Very pleased with how it came out, pics below. Would highly recommend them.

Not sure if anyone has been over there but a great little garage with some lovely cars. There's also a great little cafe to enjoy a coffee surrounded by cool cars. Worth a trip!

Pic1.jpeg

Pic2.jpeg

Pic3.jpeg

Pic5.jpeg

Pic6.jpeg

Pic7.jpeg

Pic8.jpeg

Pic9.jpeg

Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

Oh my, looks incredible. Nice one!
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94