Impulse Red Macan Diesel ordered

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
DNR17

Post by DNR17 »

Car, colour and spec looks great. When do you expect to take delivery? It does not look too pink to me on the Porsche Order site. In actual fact it looks more red. Photoshop you might say?

I'm at least six months from locking in Shaun. If I'm honest I have about 12 configs in different colours and specs. Will I go for this? I'm not sure I'm brave enough if I'm honest. When I see yours, it might change my mind. Please upload some images once you take delivery.
Diesel S ordered September 2014, delivery schedualled September 2015.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PGVHIJ59

DNR17

Post by DNR17 »

Car, colour and spec looks great. When do you expect to take delivery? It does not look too pink to me on the Porsche Order site. In actual fact it looks more red. Photoshop you might say?

I'm at least six months from locking in Shaun. If I'm honest I have about 12 configs in different colours and specs. Will I go for this? I'm not sure I'm brave enough if I'm honest. When I see yours, it might change my mind. Please upload some images once you take delivery.

Show us your config code Shaun
Shaun2e

Post by Shaun2e »

Sure will. As it is in rain or shine.
Shaun2e

Post by Shaun2e »

How do I go about getting the code ? In South Africa we are quite behind with that sort of technology.
DNR17

Post by DNR17 »

Sure will. As it is in rain or shine.

Don't show us sunshine Shaun!
David B

Post by David B »

My OPC was toeing the party line today, but as near as damn it confirmed a GTS will be confirmed later this year. Spec is not too hard to predict - 370 BHP from a remapped 3.0 petrol, sports chrono, PSE, 18 way seats and SD kit.

Just hope Carmine Red won't be a £1600 special order job!
Macan S sold; Turbo cancelled. Boxster Spyder - collected 20.05.2016
DNR17

Post by DNR17 »

How do I go about getting the code ? In South Africa we are quite behind with that sort of technology.

Go to porsche website and build your car. Cut and paste the configuration code and paste it on here. Simples see you in half and hour...
Shaun2e

Post by Shaun2e »

I'll give it a bash. If not I will type up the options from my agreement. Speak to you in 29 minutes.
macanjack

Post by macanjack »

I suspect petrol S models will see a drop in residuals when the GTS arrives, just my own feelings
s200ajs

Post by s200ajs »

I too am at least 6 months until lock down. Until now the only colour that was in my list was white as I felt it was vibrant and look well with the Macan. The impulse red does seem to have a slight hint of pink in it and it is very difficult to tell from the Internet what it is really like. If I can afford it I will check it out at my next visit. With my spec it isn't just the paint colour that increases the cost, with different seat colour I need to go fuller leather to get full leather seats. I recon the dark rear lights would look much better with impulse red than the standard.
Macan Diesel S