Just ordered my first Porsche.

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

Nice spec but your buy price is very close to what i paid for my S with similar spec.
Drive both before you commit

Skyway

Post by Skyway »

The T and S are similarly priced, but the 2.9 V6 is just sweet :)
Macan S MY 2023
azmj

Post by azmj »

Congrats on your first Porsche.
Agree with some of the previous posts, as the S and T are so closely priced the S would be my pick.
MPG will be negligible and this will probably be your last new ICE SUV so enjoy whilst you can!
2022 Macan GTS Copper Ruby
2022 Cayman GT4 PDK GT Silver
2022 VW ID3 Family Pro Performance Moonstone
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

Having specced Lane Keeping Assist, be prepared to signal your every move or have the car fight you. Also, reportedly on some single lane roads the car will fight you when you move close to the edge because or oncoming traffic. The car has Lane Departure Warning as standard which, while annoying, is not dangerous.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Given what you have in the XC60 the engine in the T will feel pretty lively.

As she who must be obeyed has said no to a decent engine looks like you are stuck with the 2.0 litre.

If you have not already done so do arrange to take out a T that has air suspension and have a long drive. Some find air a bit floaty in its ride and motion sickness can occur. I love the air suspension on my Macan and have no problems, even my grandkids can play on their tablets and not have any issues but it is worth checking or double checking.

BTW did the SE at your OPC advise of the invite to the PEC that you will get?
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
crockers

Post by crockers »

Is PCE the Porsche Driving Experience. If so then yes. Can’t see the air making the car any more floaty than the Volvo. Also it drops the car 25mm
crockers

Post by crockers »

On-Track wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:52 am Having specced Lane Keeping Assist, be prepared to signal your every move or have the car fight you. Also, reportedly on some single lane roads the car will fight you when you move close to the edge because or oncoming traffic. The car has Lane Departure Warning as standard which, while annoying, is not dangerous.
Can it not be turned off for ordinary roads. ?
pmg

Post by pmg »

crockers wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:07 am
On-Track wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:52 am Having specced Lane Keeping Assist, be prepared to signal your every move or have the car fight you. Also, reportedly on some single lane roads the car will fight you when you move close to the edge because or oncoming traffic. The car has Lane Departure Warning as standard which, while annoying, is not dangerous.
Can it not be turned off for ordinary roads. ?
yes
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8