Picked up new S

Post pictures of your Macan here!
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Beige leather and walnut trim go well together. Love the Gentian too. :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

To be honest I do love carbon fibre trim but didn't think it matched a more traditional leather colour. The walnut was a no cost option and my option list was getting a tad high. Probably have a few regrets of not specking other things but as you all know it's so easy to go over the top. After having surround view on the gen 2 that is a must have. The 14 way seats are very comfortable and much easier to get in and out of thsn the 18 way I had on gen 2. The standard sound system is very good the Bose I had on the Gen 2 definitely had more base tho. My neighbour has a Gentian blue S too and went for the standard alloys which look amazing too. Bit dissapointed in no full size USB,s in glove box but that's only a small snag
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

petew0557 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:41 pm To be honest I do love carbon fibre trim but didn't think it matched a more traditional leather colour. The walnut was a no cost option and my option list was getting a tad high. Probably have a few regrets of not specking other things but as you all know it's so easy to go over the top. After having surround view on the gen 2 that is a must have. The 14 way seats are very comfortable and much easier to get in and out of thsn the 18 way I had on gen 2. The standard sound system is very good the Bose I had on the Gen 2 definitely had more base tho. My neighbour has a Gentian blue S too and went for the standard alloys which look amazing too. Bit dissapointed in no full size USB,s in glove box but that's only a small snag
i had a 335i M-Sport Convertible BMW that had tan interior with wood trim, I think it looks excellent. Kind of think I should have gone wood rather than piano black which looks a little cheap and scratches without ever having touched it.

Must say, much as I have moaned about the basic sound system it does seem to improve over time ( or possibly you just get used to it ). Not getting Bose was my only real buyers remorse, but like you say its easy to get to the price of a whole other car on options so the line needs to be drawn somewhere. Plus you get more boot space without the Bose
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

petew0557 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:41 pm To be honest I do love carbon fibre trim but didn't think it matched a more traditional leather colour. The walnut was a no cost option and my option list was getting a tad high. Probably have a few regrets of not specking other things but as you all know it's so easy to go over the top. After having surround view on the gen 2 that is a must have. The 14 way seats are very comfortable and much easier to get in and out of thsn the 18 way I had on gen 2. The standard sound system is very good the Bose I had on the Gen 2 definitely had more base tho. My neighbour has a Gentian blue S too and went for the standard alloys which look amazing too. Bit dissapointed in no full size USB,s in glove box but that's only a small snag
Re stereo, it will take around 30 hours of playing to bed in. Mine has improved even further over time and is now producing a sound quality I really enjoy 😊
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Deleted User 4788

Post by Deleted User 4788 »

Yeah I've just bought a pair of Dali bookshelf speakers for the house and been told to bed them in gently over about 80 hours. Sounding really good now with the TV connected as well as hifi
alians1109

Post by alians1109 »

Looks fantastic Pete. Enjoy
Macan S
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXGPN66
Miami|Bl Lthr|Pano|Blk Rails|Blades ext. clr|Model matt blk|Air|Sports Chrono|Blk T/pipes|75l|21" Spyder (satin blk)|18" spare|Tinted Tailights|Privacy|ParkAssist|LCA|18w|GT Race tex wheel|Bose
martinto8

Post by martinto8 »

Congrats on the purchase!

Looks like a ‘connoisseur’ spec with the beige interior and walnut trim
Macan GTS on order: http://www.porsche-code.com/PPDF6163
Ordered 25th Aug 2021 - Build slot August 2022, Landed in OPC - 29th September 2022 - Collected 29th November 459 days since ordering!
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Congrats, enjoy. 8-)
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
New User

Post by New User »

Nice to see a different interior and exterior combo and a nice spec you have there 8-) - Enjoy
GTB

Post by GTB »

Hi Great looking car!!

Wishing you many many miles of safe and troublefree motoring ahead.

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0