Checking the coolant level or not.

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Issues and Fixes
Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

On-Track wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am
Con wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:43 am I asked the dealer to show me how to check the coolant. Best is to unscrew the cap, position yourself next to the left front wheel, and direct a flash light through the open top. Now, the bulkhead cover has some cut outs, look through them while keeping the flashlight on, and you should clearly see the coolant level, as well as the min/max marks. Hope this helps.
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for a very useful first post.
I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave earlier

USE A MIRROR
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project 4 March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR6MH479

pmg

Post by pmg »

On-Track wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:42 am
Con wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:43 am I asked the dealer to show me how to check the coolant. Best is to unscrew the cap, position yourself next to the left front wheel, and direct a flash light through the open top. Now, the bulkhead cover has some cut outs, look through them while keeping the flashlight on, and you should clearly see the coolant level, as well as the min/max marks. Hope this helps.
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for a very useful first post.
plus one a very useful post
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
MooseMiller

Post by MooseMiller »

Great info
Manual is pretty hopeless tbh...

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 13.35.22.png