Porsche GB Contact Info.

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

contact@porsche.co.uk

Is the above the best point of contact for complaints with an OPC?

Had a search of the forum but couldn’t find anything. This is direct off the Porsche GB website.

Thanks.

Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

Yep, or you can try contact@porsche.de when the UK prove unhelpful ( which they will )
Nella

Post by Nella »

Or go into the 'My Porsche App' and go to account and 'Contact and Help' and call them, 0808 168 5219, goes straight through to Porsche GB at Reading, they will record your complaint and make a docket.
GTB

Post by GTB »

I havent owned a Porsche before, but have had to complain on occassion. Is it the same for Porsche GB? That you must first go thru and exhaust the official complaints procedure with the OPC first i.e SE, Buisness Manager then Dealer Principal and if you are still not satisfied with outcome you can then complain to the manufacturer staff in the UK who will then look at things.

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

GTB wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:33 pm I havent owned a Porsche before, but have had to complain on occassion. Is it the same for Porsche GB? That you must first go thru and exhaust the official complaints procedure with the OPC first i.e SE, Buisness Manager then Dealer Principal and if you are still not satisfied with outcome you can then complain to the manufacturer staff in the UK who will then look at things.

GTB
I’m not sure on your question as this is the first time I’ll have approached this with Porsche.

However, this is arguably the point though. Those people in those positions aren’t capable of doing their jobs day to day so what would be the point in going through the OPC complaint process if that is the case? More pressing in my point is that were dealing with some of these people anyway. May as well cut them out surely?

Honesty beyond a joke imo and I think I’m being more than reasonable.

Anyway we’ll see and thanks to others with replies.
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

Partysausage wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:34 pm
GTB wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:33 pm I havent owned a Porsche before, but have had to complain on occassion. Is it the same for Porsche GB? That you must first go thru and exhaust the official complaints procedure with the OPC first i.e SE, Buisness Manager then Dealer Principal and if you are still not satisfied with outcome you can then complain to the manufacturer staff in the UK who will then look at things.

GTB
I’m not sure on your question as this is the first time I’ll have approached this with Porsche.

However, this is arguably the point though. Those people in those positions aren’t capable of doing their jobs day to day so what would be the point in going through the OPC complaint process if that is the case? More pressing in my point is that were dealing with some of these people anyway. May as well cut them out surely?

Honesty beyond a joke imo and I think I’m being more than reasonable.

Anyway we’ll see and thanks to others with replies.
Good luck. I appreciate you probably don’t want to share the details, but let us know how you get on.
FirstSeaLord

Post by FirstSeaLord »

Am not an expert but suspect that if you show from an email thread that you've tried to resolve your issues with the OPC first, then you'll more likely get a reasonable kind of engagement with Porsche GB.
Gen-3 Macan GTS (Volcano)
992 GT3 Touring (Agate)
718 Spyder (Arctic)
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

If you have exhausted the matter with the OPC then if I was in your position I would become a bit pedantic:-

1 Document the nature of your complaint in detail with dates and copies of correspondence and or discussions with all the OPC staff and discussions the Dealer Principle. If images will help then include them.

2 Create a PDF of the correspondence, to include email text, images etc.

3 Create an eMail that you will be sending to Porsche GB and attach the PDF file.

4 Install a recording App on your mobile.

5 Ring Porsche GB, stating that the conversation will be recorded for training purposes. Then find the person there who you need to speak to and note their name, direct line and eMail address.

6 Type their eMail address in the To box and send it.

7 Discuss the matter with Porsche GB staff.

8 Finally get timescales for them to resolve the matter, if they cannot give a timescale then advise that after x Days you will be referring the matter to Porsche HQ in Germany.

9 Feet up and have a strong brew and wait.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

Thanks.

All noted and taken onboard.
Partysausage

Post by Partysausage »

So I should probably update this thread and it started with a scratched head lamp on a brand new car when I picked it up on the 19/2.

Luckily I saw this upon last inspection of the car.

So I had various calls acknowledging the issue and it’ll get sorted. I finally got confirmation of this via voicemail on the 24/3. Usual crack due to the war and covid which was fine. All done by the general manager at this point.

Time went by and I decided to chase this up on the 6/6 via email to my sales advisor as I didn’t have the gm’s email. Advised he was (gm) away till the 19/6 via a reply on the 13/6 and all copied in saying I trusted it was in hand.

Anyway come the 19/8 and no reply I’d had enough. So a phone call to Porsche GB meant I’d had an email back from them within 10min saying they’d spoke to the dealer principal and the gm would phone within 2 hours. Sure enough he did and miraculously they would have a head lamp soon.

So some 3 weeks later I took the car down to get sorted and drove away in a 911 GTS for the day and it was all sorted.

To say I was was annoyed when I was told it understandable that I’d gone to Porsche GB was an understatement but needs must. Anyway the 911 was ridiculous and I had a ball!