Anyone ordered a GTS in October 21?

All your ordering information here!
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Jon A wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:26 pm
shaunyt0 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:18 pm
shaunyt0 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:53 pm

No worries I will , asked him to keep me posted as to its arrival and send me a couple of pics if possible so watch this space or maybe another new thread in the near future
Well another little update after a short telephone conversation yesterday as I need to sign a new finance agreement something to do with residuals being higher meaning a slightly better deal for me and on looking at the paperwork a small dealer discount, of just over £1k wondering if something is missing, maybe the electrically adjustable steering column but that I thought was only around £360

Anyone else with an unexplained discount?

Anyway the car I believe is at Emden and he said delivery to dealership showing as 8th July
The discount might be due to SC now being standard and surround view reduced in price??
If not, take it and ask no questions! 😂
Well I guess thats a possibility but the price of the base car is MY22 price not the increased MY23, and on the Python edition there's a whole bunch of options added at a cost that are part of having the Python Green colour that you have to have and show up a zero cost the SC and the GT wheels amongst them.

But yes I wont be saying a thing :D
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's