Carmine Red GTS Collected

Post pictures of your Macan here!
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

I ordered my car from Stockport in October last year as mentioned in another thread and initially told couldn't have it till end of this year, they then contacted me before Christmas with cancelation and and April delivery but I couldnt financially go for it at that point, wish I had now that might have been mine, they did say it was a GTS build slot.
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Wotsits wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:28 am The only thing I don't have - purely because I missed it - is the ambient lighting. It's a bit annoying as I would have ticked this, without it the car is completely dark at night.
It's standard on the Macan III. It's not very exciting, which its probably why you've not noticed. Easiest way to tell if you have it is by opening a door, and checking if there's a red and white light under it. There's also lights under the exterior mirrors, in the footwells and in the door bins; there's an LED lightstrip in the door panel.
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
Wotsits

Post by Wotsits »

So...some proper pics of the car. I went out in it yesterday round the Peak District with a couple of mates, one of which is a photographer. I'm still gently running it in so no hooning, but it was nice to get it on the open roads and get some more miles on it.

One question I'm hoping someone can help with, after you use the paddleshift to select a gear, is there a way to force it back into auto? On my Aston and other cars I've had, you hold the 'up' paddle for a couple of seconds and it goes back into Auto, but that doesn't work on this. I've used the paddleshift a few times just to shift up early and stop it trying to rev out in sport mode whilst I'm running it in, but then it seems to have a mind of its own when it comes to going back into Auto.

Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Wow! Awesome pics! Nice work by your photographer mate! :)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
Nella

Post by Nella »

M button for back into auto
alians1109

Post by alians1109 »

That looks utterly awesome Wotsits. Congratulations :-)
Macan S
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNXGPN66
Miami|Bl Lthr|Pano|Blk Rails|Blades ext. clr|Model matt blk|Air|Sports Chrono|Blk T/pipes|75l|21" Spyder (satin blk)|18" spare|Tinted Tailights|Privacy|ParkAssist|LCA|18w|GT Race tex wheel|Bose
Alfanut

Post by Alfanut »

Wotsits wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:53 pm
One question I'm hoping someone can help with, after you use the paddleshift to select a gear, is there a way to force it back into auto? On my Aston and other cars I've had, you hold the 'up' paddle for a couple of seconds and it goes back into Auto, but that doesn't work on this. I've used the paddleshift a few times just to shift up early and stop it trying to rev out in sport mode whilst I'm running it in, but then it seems to have a mind of its own when it comes to going back into auto
Lovely car & a great set of pictures. The software for the Macan gearbox leaves a lot to be desired as it can often end up in a no-man’s-land. After a paddle shift it will revert to auto eventually but I’ve found the easiest way is to simply knock the gear selector left and then back across to the right.
2022 Macan GTS & 718 GT4.
Past: Macan S, Audi S4 B8 Avant / Alfa 147 Q2 Diesel / Alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed
Lanmate

Post by Lanmate »

Alfanut wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:49 pm I’ve found the easiest way is to simply knock the gear selector left and then back across to the right.
Can that still be done on a Gen3? I have vague memories of a GTS test drive where the gear selector couldn't be moved left into "manual".

Edit: Changed MY2022 to Gen3 to make my question clearer.
Last edited by Lanmate on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gen3 GTS - http://www.porsche-code.com/PPRAXAE8

Ordered 11th Aug 2021, Arrived OPC 7th Oct 2022, Collected 9th Dec 2022
Alfanut

Post by Alfanut »

Good point, I’ve a gen 2 currently. On another note, we’ll done getting a test drive in a GTS, I’ve yet to manage that!!
2022 Macan GTS & 718 GT4.
Past: Macan S, Audi S4 B8 Avant / Alfa 147 Q2 Diesel / Alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

That looks stunning 👌

I recognise the location in those photos 👍
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160