Roof bars

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
davewf

Post by davewf »

Have a set of Macan roof bars to fit Macans with fitted rails.

Great condition apart from one locating pin that was slightly crushed but still locates. Theses pins are only used to locate the bars whilst fitting.

Complete with two Keys carry bag and torque allen key.

£40 collect from Martlesham Heath Suffolk.

alan.ambrose

Post by alan.ambrose »

Hi Dave,

I'm interested for a 2014 Macan with Factory rails. Porsche or Thule? PM me?

Alan
alan.ambrose

Post by alan.ambrose »

Hmmm, forum software doesn't seem to auto-email - so no reply from original poster.

Alan
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

Hi Alan

I recently traded my October 66 plate Macan for a Cayenne and have the original roof bars with carry bag, keys, torque wrench for sale. I think I used them about 10 times to carry our bikes on holiday

I did advertise them on this site a few months ago with no luck

I am Leicestershire based but happy to sort out an agreeable price and maybe meet you half way to exchange if the distance isn’t too far

I was looking for about £100 but to be fair was not sure what price to advertise as have not seen many for sale

Cheers

Alan
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
Previous : Macan 2.0
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Can the roof bars be fitted without marking the black roof rails? I've always wondered if they would leave marks (or any other damage) after they were removed.
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

PaulR wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:52 am Can the roof bars be fitted without marking the black roof rails? I've always wondered if they would leave marks (or any other damage) after they were removed.
Hi Paul

I had the black roof rails on the car and there were no marks left behind at all. I was always very careful though. The rails are a high gloss as opposed to a soft paint. Almost like a very hard enamel.

Alan
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
alan.ambrose

Post by alan.ambrose »

Hi Alan,

I would do but you're 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me. Dave is about 10 mins ... if he would ever answer his ad (:

Alan
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

alan.ambrose wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:28 pm Hi Alan,

I would do but you're 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me. Dave is about 10 mins ... if he would ever answer his ad (:

Alan
Ok no problem, if you struggle to find a set, we might be able to sort out a price and collection point suitable for us both

Out of interest, what direction are you from southern Leicestershire as I am travelling south east next week for a short family break.

Alan
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S
alan.ambrose

Post by alan.ambrose »

Ah sorry was away for a few days and might have missed you. IP6 Ipswich or SE16 London.

Alan
gtipirelli

Post by gtipirelli »

alan.ambrose wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:01 pm Ah sorry was away for a few days and might have missed you. IP6 Ipswich or SE16 London.

Alan
Oh no what a shame, I was in Ipswich yesterday having spent the day in southwold on Thursday with the family !!!!!!!

I travel down to Bedford every Friday and Sunday night taking and bringing daughter to college. I could extend my journey one evening down to the M25 if you are still after the roof bars.

Let me know as I have them sat in the original bag with all of the accessories 👍

Alan
Cayenne E Hybrid
718 Cayman S