Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
Sniperob

Post by Sniperob »

Just received an update from the SE and it looks like the build completion has been knocked back roughly 4 weeks to the 14th May all being well. Reading on the forum it looks like others are hearing the same sort of thing.
First Porsche ordered September 2021: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLRZA37

Build completion 14th May. Collected 30th June. Macan S Volcano Grey

as7920

Post by as7920 »

Latest update from my SA is still on track.

That means in production shortly and actually due to complete on 6th May. 5 days earlier than most recent ETA.
Alfanut

Post by Alfanut »

PaulR wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:48 am The wheels seem to have been an issue since late last year. Porsche initially dropped some choices from the base and S cars, but kept (for example) the GT wheels as an option on the GTS. However, even though these are still shown on the configurator for the GTS, Porsche has apparently run out of them. Some final cars are coming through with GT wheels, but it looks like that's it for the next six months or so.
I wonder what happens if you clout a pot hole and need one replaced...........
2022 Macan GTS & 718 GT4.
Past: Macan S, Audi S4 B8 Avant / Alfa 147 Q2 Diesel / Alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed
RVO

Post by RVO »

Latest from my SE is still on track.

It was expected to go into production yesterday, but apparently the latest update is it’s completed and left the factory already.
Current - Gen 2 Macan Turbo, GLA45 AMG
Previous - Gen 3 Macan, Audi A6, 335i coupe , 330ci coupe
PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Alfanut wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:36 pm I wonder what happens if you clout a pot hole and need one replaced...........
You'll have three GT wheels and one RS Spyder!! ;)
Current - Macan III GTS
Previous - Macan II GTS, Macan I GTS
Alfanut

Post by Alfanut »

PaulR wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:13 pm
Alfanut wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:36 pm I wonder what happens if you clout a pot hole and need one replaced...........
You'll have three GT wheels and one RS Spyder!! ;)
I should laugh but you’re probably correct! I had a call last week for a early June allocation. I’ll need to get my spec in next week, I like the GT wheels but not enough to delay the car, spyders it is I think.
2022 Macan GTS & 718 GT4.
Past: Macan S, Audi S4 B8 Avant / Alfa 147 Q2 Diesel / Alfa 147 2.0 Selespeed
Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

Hope is on the horizon. From Automotive News re VW.

"On Wednesday, the automaker said price increases for its volume brands and customers choosing "well-equipped" premium vehicles had helped to offset a drop in production.

Strong demand in the sport and luxury brand group, in particular for the Porsche 911, Panamera and Cayenne, helped boost operating profit in the division to 1.4 billion euros and deliver an operating margin of 18.6 percent.

VW, which confirmed plans to list luxury division Porsche in a partial initial public offering in the fourth quarter, said it still expected chip supply to improve in the second half, which would contribute to a surge in output, offsetting months of curtailments."

Considering historically 10% was deemed a good margin perhaps there won't be pressure to increase prices for 2023.
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project GTS March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8DH6E6
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Bluesnose1812 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:50 am Hope is on the horizon. From Automotive News re VW.

"On Wednesday, the automaker said price increases for its volume brands and customers choosing "well-equipped" premium vehicles had helped to offset a drop in production.

Strong demand in the sport and luxury brand group, in particular for the Porsche 911, Panamera and Cayenne, helped boost operating profit in the division to 1.4 billion euros and deliver an operating margin of 18.6 percent.

VW, which confirmed plans to list luxury division Porsche in a partial initial public offering in the fourth quarter, said it still expected chip supply to improve in the second half, which would contribute to a surge in output, offsetting months of curtailments."

Considering historically 10% was deemed a good margin perhaps there won't be pressure to increase prices for 2023.
Interesting! Lets hope we see some improvements in supply!
GTB

Post by GTB »

GTB wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:23 pm So latest update from OPC after I dropped them an email. Received a screenshot indicating my original CP8 date 8th April 2022 was now 13th May 2022 and lockdown is this Friday.

So fingers crossed things wont slip or change or dissapear.

My GTS was originally ordered 1st September 2021

Cheers GTB
Afternoon All,

So latest update after paying a visit to the OPC today. My build date is showing on the system for tomorrow!! so CP8 now 6th May so thats come forward a week, did some paperwork, so hopefully will see the car soon(ish)!

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Last update I had gave the CP8 date as 20/05. Would be chuffed if that came forward a week 🤞
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.