Likes?

Forum suggestions, help and advice
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Rarecolour wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 am
MacanSman wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:43 pm Agree PMG - It was just a thought on the forum I had, being a new member. I don't want to upset or fall out with anyone on this forum or topic, it was just my thoughts.

I dont do facebook or anything.
From whst I've heard, Facebook book is all about "likes", think you may need to sign up and go nuts on the like button ;)
Detailing world also has the option, I've never used it though cause I think it's pointless.

Is it an age thing? MacanSman, are you younger than 40? Just trying to work out if it's cause of my age or im just a miserable sod.
I wish!! Knocking on the 50's! I don't (and won't) do any social media. It was only a thought, that's all.

It was only about liking what someone had posted, and not about number of likes, if that makes sense?

Now if we had a dislike button, I would use that on my original post and then delete it!! :lol: Sorry guys. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Take the wine off me on a saturday!

Cheers all.

MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

Tracky wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:23 am
OmniCognateSnr wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:05 am
Tracky wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:52 am I don't see the need really - not sure I would care if somebody 'liked' my post or not!

I'm mid 40s - I stalk on Facebook and post random car shite (much like here) but don't get IG, although I do have an account, but am told the kids tag me in it sometimes or something like that !
I mainly use IG as a feeder for my website ( NeilJamesphotography.com ) - its not commercial, so I’m not advertising. If you’ve taken your cars to Goodwood have a look and see if you are on there. But mainly I use IG to keep in touch with friends and family, not all of whom are in the UK. I have made several good friends through IG too.
Nice one and that makes sense in that respect - I don't have/need that and I have a marketing department to baffle me with that stuff !! :lol:

Used to go to supercar Sunday a fair bit but it just got busier and busier

DSC00934.JPG

This was a long time ago and I was so amused that such a special car was as a common as muck down there that year !
WOW - What a stunning collection of cars!!!
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

MacanSman wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:20 pm
Rarecolour wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:21 am
MacanSman wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:43 pm Agree PMG - It was just a thought on the forum I had, being a new member. I don't want to upset or fall out with anyone on this forum or topic, it was just my thoughts.

I dont do facebook or anything.
From whst I've heard, Facebook book is all about "likes", think you may need to sign up and go nuts on the like button ;)
Detailing world also has the option, I've never used it though cause I think it's pointless.

Is it an age thing? MacanSman, are you younger than 40? Just trying to work out if it's cause of my age or im just a miserable sod.
I wish!! Knocking on the 50's! I don't (and won't) do any social media. It was only a thought, that's all.

It was only about liking what someone had posted, and not about number of likes, if that makes sense?

Now if we had a dislike button, I would use that on my original post and then delete it!! :lol: Sorry guys. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Take the wine off me on a saturday!

Cheers all.
What I say holds no weight, it's only my view vs yours, you've not offended me in the slightest.
And never tell anyone to take wine off you, that's just crazy talk!
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

👍 Like
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
MacanSman

Post by MacanSman »

:lol:
Neil1911 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:19 pm👍 Like
:lol: