Which Snow Foam Lance?

Cleaning and detailing your Macan.
Vix

Post by Vix »

Grateful for advice on what snow foam lance to use with a Karcher jet washer..
I see the Lidl Parkside was recommended c,2016 but wonder if things have moved on. It's also not clear if it will fit my Karcher.
Many thanks.
Macan S - Gentian Blue (2024) - 3 July 2024 PRI2ZX68
981 Boxster S - Sapphire Blue (2015) - Keeper!
987 Boxster S - Grey (2010) - Sold

indigo360

Post by indigo360 »

I use the autoglym one with a Karcher , it comes with the attachment. I had the Karscher own brand one before and it was complete rubbish. The autoglym has a nice big bottle, thick foam with adjustable head.
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Visit ultimatefinish.co.uk and look at the kit they have.

You will see many options.

This site is where I tend to buy my cleaning kit.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

There are many more reviews on that channel, but it seems like these are the best of best!
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94
Vix

Post by Vix »

Many thanks for the replies. I'll watch the video - and hope I can work out which ones will fit my Karcher.
I do have an Ultimate Finish foam lance but I could never get it to produce a thick foam which would cling to the car.
Macan S - Gentian Blue (2024) - 3 July 2024 PRI2ZX68
981 Boxster S - Sapphire Blue (2015) - Keeper!
987 Boxster S - Grey (2010) - Sold
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Vix wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:32 pm Many thanks for the replies. I'll watch the video - and hope I can work out which ones will fit my Karcher.
I do have an Ultimate Finish foam lance but I could never get it to produce a thick foam which would cling to the car.
My snow foam lance is one of their originals but when my karcher died I bought a more powerful one and that produces a much thicker and a more clinging foam
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Pythongrün

Post by Pythongrün »

I’ve recently changed my snow cannon, but took the opportunity to ditch the Karcher lance as well.

Loads of options once you have a short trigger gun with a 1/4” quick connector.