Black GTS - Python Green Interior

All your ordering information here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

snipez999 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:55 pm
Cmagri wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:12 am Just looked at your porsche code and very nice!! One thing I did notice is youve selected Adaptive Air Suspension with PASM. On the GTS this comes as standard but with this option you lose the lowering of the ride height. Note: For Macan GTS omission of Sport air suspension including lowering of 10 mm. Worth checking if that is what you wanted to do
One of my golfing pals has owned around a dozen brand new Porsches, up to a GT3 (currently in an S hybrid Cayenne). He expressly recommended I get AA PASM on the wife's S (also on the same order sheet), but now I've done some more digging I think I'll untick it on my GTS order! That's why it's called the confuserator!! Thanks :)
AA PASM or Adaptive Air is a great inclusion BUT only after extended test drives to ensure that Air gives the ride that you want.

There have been many reports here of motion sickness on AA PASM Macans.

The Sport AA PASM is standard on a GTS and is a different suspension setup compared to that fitted to other Macan’s.

Interestingly on a GTS it is now showing AA PASM as a zero cost option which presumably is the version that can be fitted to an S.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

SilkyMacanGTS

Post by SilkyMacanGTS »

Cmagri wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:54 am

Found one if anyone was interested. Thoughts?
Blimey $118,000 Canadian makes that a lot cheaper than a UK version
Cmagri

Post by Cmagri »

SilkyMacanGTS wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:02 pm
Cmagri wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:54 am

Found one if anyone was interested. Thoughts?
Blimey $118,000 Canadian makes that a lot cheaper than a UK version
It is nice though! I am tempted …..
Simonsti

Post by Simonsti »

Surely it's just the green stitching you get...
If so, that's what I have.
Cmagri

Post by Cmagri »

Simonsti wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:44 am Surely it's just the green stitching you get...
If so, that's what I have.
Yes, just that, but couldnt find examples where it was on a black car, opposed to python green paint. Found an example though and will be ordering
Simonsti

Post by Simonsti »

I've got it on mine and it looks great, you won't be disappointed.
Cmagri

Post by Cmagri »

Simonsti wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:20 pm I've got it on mine and it looks great, you won't be disappointed.
Awesome! What colour callipers did you go with?
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

snipez999 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:55 pm
Cmagri wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:12 am Just looked at your porsche code and very nice!! One thing I did notice is youve selected Adaptive Air Suspension with PASM. On the GTS this comes as standard but with this option you lose the lowering of the ride height. Note: For Macan GTS omission of Sport air suspension including lowering of 10 mm. Worth checking if that is what you wanted to do
One of my golfing pals has owned around a dozen brand new Porsches, up to a GT3 (currently in an S hybrid Cayenne). He expressly recommended I get AA PASM on the wife's S (also on the same order sheet), but now I've done some more digging I think I'll untick it on my GTS order! That's why it's called the confuserator!! Thanks :)
I have had AA PASM on my Turbo for eight years and live it.

That said it is always best to take a long test drive of a Macan with as near the same suspension and seating and wheel size as you intend to specify.

We have had quite a few who simply find that AA give a wallowing, road sickness inducing experience.

One member here totally hated her Macan which had AA.

With a GTS then I would stick with the standard GTS setup, no point in buying a GTS without its suspension setup
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Iceicebaby

Post by Iceicebaby »

Cmagri wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:51 pm
Simonsti wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:20 pm I've got it on mine and it looks great, you won't be disappointed.
Awesome! What colour callipers did you go with?
Standard callipers are red, PCBS are black and an extra £7-800 off the top of my head?