New prospective owner in Hampshire

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

DJMCUK wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:38 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:28 pm
MikeM wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:20 pm
I find this strange…No other colour seems to draw this attention but every time a member on here selects Crayon certain parties feel the need to offer up their negative opinions. If the OP wants Crayon, just commend them for the choice they make. Furthermore, a final point of order. This is Beige….😠
IMG_1576.jpeg
🙄😂😂
I'm entitled to have "my" opinion on any colour the Macan is painted. My wife loved the Macan in Crayon but I wouldn't have specced it even if she paid for it.
She's had a White Juke with Black roof for the past 3 years, just ordered a new replacement today - White with Black roof again after looking at the other 12 optional paint colours - each to his own.
A Juke in any colour is an abomination.
(My opinion).
Why ??

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

My son has just bought a Yaris cross which I think is brilliant for the money, but we also looked at a Juke and that was also great tbf.
It was only the deal we got that swayed it in the end. As an aside, his Yaris stereo is in a different league to a Pork Bose system, I have no idea why but there we are…
Edit: apparently it’s the upgraded JBL system. Never heard of them but excellent sound.
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
DrRob

Post by DrRob »

Bloody £2200 new car tax is a proper shafting

Post by Skyway »

DrRob wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:23 pm Bloody £2200 new car tax is a proper shafting
Insane amount. I did less than 3000 miles in my first year so it was heading towards a £1 per mile. 😬
Macan S MY 2023
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Jon A wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:28 pm My son has just bought a Yaris cross which I think is brilliant for the money, but we also looked at a Juke and that was also great tbf.
It was only the deal we got that swayed it in the end. As an aside, his Yaris stereo is in a different league to a Pork Bose system, I have no idea why but there we are…
Edit: apparently it’s the upgraded JBL system. Never heard of them but excellent sound.
Loked at most of the small SUV "type" cars ,already had a Juke for 3 years and was the only one fitted with 360deg surround view camera, which was the deal clincher for my wife.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:41 pm
Jon A wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:28 pm My son has just bought a Yaris cross which I think is brilliant for the money, but we also looked at a Juke and that was also great tbf.
Loked at most of the small SUV "type" cars ,already had a Juke for 3 years and was the only one fitted with 360deg surround view camera, which was the deal clincher for my wife.
Yes my son has one too but was part of a pack of some kind I think. He gets 60mpg as an overall average after 3k miles which I think is remarkable really. Great car as I’m sure the Duke is too 👍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
dclong

Post by dclong »

Just an update , I’ve ended up with a Gen 3 S in Gentian Blue with 20” wheels . Very happy with this , it certainly nails my comfortable but sporty ride requirement.
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

dclong wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:50 pm Just an update , I’ve ended up with a Gen 3 S in Gentian Blue with 20” wheels . Very happy with this , it certainly nails my comfortable but sporty ride requirement.
Snap.
2japs

Post by 2japs »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:01 pm
dclong wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:50 pm Just an update , I’ve ended up with a Gen 3 S in Gentian Blue with 20” wheels . Very happy with this , it certainly nails my comfortable but sporty ride requirement.
Snap.
Double snap 👍
Macan S
Audi S3 x 2
Macan
Jag XF x 2
Audi A3/4/6 (C. Cars)
VW Golf/Passat (C.Cars)
Ford Cortina/Capri/Sierra(C.Cars)
Toyota Celica x2
Triumph Stag/ TR5(classics)
MGB