Recommended Dog crates / carriers

Interior and Exterior bodywork Issues and Fixes
Tonyedmunds

Post by Tonyedmunds »

Good Afternoon
Does anyone have a recommendation for cates /carriers that are a good fit for the boot?
My current rectangular crate fits fine but I’d like a bit more space and comfort for our two terriers
Muffin and Poppy thank you in advance😁

IMG_0266.jpeg

SC85

Post by SC85 »

2022 Macan S - Night Blue
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

We bought a simple screen from Halfords that fixed to two of the headrests.

We already had a low boot liner on top of it is some grip mat that is big enough to roll down to protect the rear bumper

Then we lust put her bed.

We now no longer do that having sewn up a couple of large microfibre towels fastened them to the headrests, then with a harness and a seat belt connector she now rides on the back seat, usually asleep in her bed.

Do now I am literally Driving Miss Daisy.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Deleted User 3546

Post by Deleted User 3546 »

I’m a big fan of TransK9 dog boxes

https://transk9.com/

Also Lintran worth a look

https://lintran.co.uk/dog-transit-boxes/
DRW

Post by DRW »

Hi

I have just purchased a Travel dog guard for my Macan, the reason I went for this over guardsman was the ease of removal, also the fixing bars look unsightly, that is my personal opinion, I have used both makes of guard and they are quality items, IE no rattles and secure unlike the universal types.

Also I have just purchased a Boot Liner from Hatchbag, I have two English Springer Spaniels and a boot liner is essential, again I have used both Titan and Hatchbag liners and can recommend either.

I have a different Macan now that was a Diesel.

I hope that this is some help, I do not use a dog cage.

Regards
DRW

IMG_3715.jpeg