TPMS not working Macan GTSFacelift, MY21

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
Elucius

Post by Elucius »

I've had new rear tyres fitted and the system hasn't yet learnt and is still not operating.As per some advice I found by googling I've driven 20 plus miles. I've tried several things, including setting a 'wrong' tyre the resetting for the correct tyre, but to no avail. Does this have to be remedied by the dealer?

Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Probably. Who did the work? A member here had the same issue and the tyre fitter had for some reason removed and not refitted the TPMS sensors!
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
Elucius

Post by Elucius »

Nuclear Nick wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:54 pm Probably. Who did the work? A member here had the same issue and the tyre fitter had for some reason removed and not refitted the TPMS sensors!
Bought the tyres via blackcircles and fitted by local ATS Euromaster. Hopefully they didn't remove the sensors!
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Elucius wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:09 pm
Nuclear Nick wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:54 pm Probably. Who did the work? A member here had the same issue and the tyre fitter had for some reason removed and not refitted the TPMS sensors!
Bought the tyres via blackcircles and fitted by local ATS Euromaster. Hopefully they didn't remove the sensors!
Think I’d take it back and see if they can explain why it’s not working.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA