SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Wicked :mrgreen:
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver

shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

AndyC160 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:18 pm I think that's the one that caught my eye as I went past on the m60 the other day. Great spec πŸ‘
Very possibly as it was the only one there, I drove past it for nearly two weeks due to the log book issue on my last car was desperate to get in to it.

But well worth the wait
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Looks really smart, congrats on the purchase!!
Personally, I'd be tempted to get the plastic on the front colour coded though.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Hi Gents thanks for all the positive energy over the car just thought I would add some interior pics as was requested, please excuse in dirt or dust the car had been to Cambridge and back and a fair bit of local running about since pick up a week last Friday, I will clean it thoroughly when I get home next weekend.
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

shaunyt0 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:11 pm Hi Gents thanks for all the positive energy over the car just thought I would add some interior pics as was requested, please excuse in dirt or dust the car had been to Cambridge and back and a fair bit of local running about since pick up a week last Friday, I will clean it thoroughly when I get home next weekend.

int1.jpg

int5.jpg

int4.jpg

int3 (2).jpg

int2 (2).jpg

Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Apart from the carbon inserts (I personally don't like carbon trim) that's how I wanted mine to look πŸ‘ŒπŸ», but at the time put the money for stitching towards something else need in the house.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Lovely looking car.

It's a shame they don't offer the GTS Performance Pack with the option to have leather instead of the alcantara (door trims, central armrest, steering wheel, PDK selector). I would have it if they did that.
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

After having 4 all leather cars I'm actually liking the Alcantara, I'm finding the steering wheel grippier to hold than the last car with leather, also in the warm weather although only had it two weeks, less sticky than in my last car be interesting to feel difference in the winter, and I know a lot dont like the carbon trim but its much nicer in the flesh so to speak, it also doesnt scratch as easy as the Piano black or show finger marks the same so really happy with that.

Its a case of each to there own if we all liked and wanted the same things wed all be driving drab Teslas.
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

shaunyt0 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:45 pm After having 4 all leather cars I'm actually liking the Alcantara, I'm finding the steering wheel grippier to hold than the last car with leather, also in the warm weather although only had it two weeks, less sticky than in my last car also the center arm rest in y last car was sticky when you got a bit tacky or freezing cold initially in winter so will be interesting to feel difference in the winter, and I know a lot dont like the carbon trim but its much nicer in the flesh so to speak, it also doesnt scratch as easy as the Piano black or show finger marks the same so really happy with that.

Its a case of each to there own if we all liked and wanted the same things wed all be driving drab Teslas.
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
bennachie

Post by bennachie »

Problem I find with alcantaraesque steering wheel is that it gets filthy easily and quickly. Easy to clean and comes back like new BUT a pain to clean
'The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time'