Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Jon A wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:56 pm Car is brill but just need to sort out some of the IT issues, but this is Porsche and not the car. I’ve never had such a fast car that is equally comfortable in such a luxurious way!
Went to Hampton Court last week (300 mile round trip) and was a dream to be in and 32mpg!
You are going to love yours, I get plenty of looks and comments with Carmine, they might be stopping you in the street with Python green… 😂

Really glad to hear your enjoying the car and the MPG is refreshing to hear, so would you say a lot better than your 300 Sport or ?

I was in the OPC as said for a quick look and to sort the finance details and a work around on the log book then drove from Stockport to Cambridge in my 300 Sport and got an average 42 MPG which I will miss but not so much if the car is as good as I'm hoping
Pic of my new vehicle attached if this works.

My car.jpg

Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

TK421

Post by TK421 »

shaunyt0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:03 pm
Jon A wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:56 pm Car is brill but just need to sort out some of the IT issues, but this is Porsche and not the car. I’ve never had such a fast car that is equally comfortable in such a luxurious way!
Went to Hampton Court last week (300 mile round trip) and was a dream to be in and 32mpg!
You are going to love yours, I get plenty of looks and comments with Carmine, they might be stopping you in the street with Python green… 😂

Really glad to hear your enjoying the car and the MPG is refreshing to hear, so would you say a lot better than your 300 Sport or ?

I was in the OPC as said for a quick look and to sort the finance details and a work around on the log book then drove from Stockport to Cambridge in my 300 Sport and got an average 42 MPG which I will miss but not so much if the car is as good as I'm hoping

My car.jpg
Looks fantastic!
Also hearing good things about stocky as well. Seem to quickly turnaround deliveries and orders.
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

My car.jpg
Loving the black door handles! Wasn’t sure if the red calipers would work with green but oddly, I think they do…
Beautiful beast absolutely love it 😍
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

TK421 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:22 pm

My car.jpg
Looks fantastic!
Also hearing good things about stocky as well. Seem to quickly turnaround deliveries and orders.

Thanks, I am really pleased with the overall look, and Stockport have been really good so far so cant praise them enough, but still a small way to go the finish line so they still have chance to cock up lol
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Jon A wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:23 pm

My car.jpg
Loving the black door handles! Wasn’t sure if the red calipers would work with green but oddly, I think they do…
Beautiful beast absolutely love it 😍
I'm really pleased with it the door handles I wasnt so sure it was my son convinced me and I'm glad he did

I will post a few pics after pick up day whenever that ends up hopefully this Friday DVLC permitting if not next Thursday at the latest
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

My car.jpg

I wasn't sure how the flat green of Python would work on a big vehicle, but it looks superb!
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

Got an email (2 days ago... got into a nasty habit of not checking my emails properly!) saying I have an allocation for December build for January 2023 delivery for my GTS.

Very exciting. All in all that will be pretty much 12 months on the dot from deposit paid to delivery. I put my deposit down first week in Jan 2022.
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Plyphon wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:40 pm Got an email (2 days ago... got into a nasty habit of not checking my emails properly!) saying I have an allocation for December build for January 2023 delivery for my GTS.

Very exciting. All in all that will be pretty much 12 months on the dot from deposit paid to delivery. I put my deposit down first week in Jan 2022.
Not too bad all in all.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

The only thing I miss about the Jag is the mpg! It was a good car though and I like them albeit a little big 🤔
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Breezimus

Post by Breezimus »

Looks like I’ll be collecting my big Jaffa orange this afternoon!
Macan S - Ordered November 2021 - PNWV63Y5