Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's

TK421

Post by TK421 »

shaunyt0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.
Being away at the time couldn't do anything about. Got home Saturday and low and behold cant find the ruddy log book to my current vehicle. So a spanner in the works to pick up this Friday. Ive ordered the replacement Log Book (V5C)
hoping that turns up pronto-ish so I can do the retention certificate, and hoping the New log book turns up by Friday if not its going to be a long week.

Just going to pop in to do the financials etc explain the potential spanner in the works and have a look at the car...
On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
TK421

Post by TK421 »

REITSY wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 pm
r1flyguy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:39 am Woohoo
My Macan GTS has arrived, it’s in the compound and PPF track pack to be applied in due course
I’ve decided to delay taking delivery of it until September, mainly because I’m not back in the U.K. until 10th august then will be flying out to the USAfor a couple of weeks.
Still excited though :)
Where did the OPC say they would store the car? When I asked mine they indicated showroom but didn't indicate how long they would be willing to hold it in showroom space for
Don’t think I’d want my new car in the showroom to be fair, lots of fingers all over it, plus I’m pretty sure they’ll open the doors up for any potential customer to have a sit in. Leave it under over outside if possible with transit coverings still on until ready.
23 Macan GTS
EX - 22 Macan GTS

The final Hurrah http://www.porsche-code.com/PRSB8KW7
martinto8

Post by martinto8 »

shaunyt0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 pm Well my car has also arrived , got an email from Porsche notification service on Friday to activate my Macan, followed up by a phone call from the SE giving me the news and requesting I start the number plate retention process.

I sold me Audi recently and took my plate off on to retention online. Did this on a Thursday and new V5 turned up Monday so it was a 2 working day turnaround
Macan GTS on order: http://www.porsche-code.com/PPDF6163
Ordered 25th Aug 2021 - Build slot August 2022, Landed in OPC - 29th September 2022 - Collected 29th November 459 days since ordering!
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

REITSY wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:06 pm
r1flyguy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:39 am Woohoo
My Macan GTS has arrived, it’s in the compound and PPF track pack to be applied in due course
I’ve decided to delay taking delivery of it until September, mainly because I’m not back in the U.K. until 10th august then will be flying out to the USAfor a couple of weeks.
Still excited though :)
Where did the OPC say they would store the car? When I asked mine they indicated showroom but didn't indicate how long they would be willing to hold it in showroom space for
As far as I know it’s in the ‘compound’ and knowing the OPC that means outside (I think)
It’s my choice to delay the collection so I can’t really object, the bodywork will just be very closely scrutinised on collection :)
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

TK421 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm

On a good day I’ve had mine done and back within 3 days. Best being 2 days (ordered in the morning) Obviously peak time bigger delays. Automated system so should be quick. Good luck mate

well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car
cant help thinking it will end up being next week

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

shaunyt0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm

well here's hoping its a quick turn around as ive got to get a replacement log book 1st to get the plates taken off the car

car looks ace though even though its only had the wraps taken off and not been cleaned or ceramic coated yet..
There was a Python green GTS at Nottingham today which was brand new - anything to do with you Shaun??
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Jon A wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm

There was a Python green GTS at Nottingham today which was brand new - anything to do with you Shaun??
No Jon, mines in Stockport currently hidden in their quite large compound at the rear of the main building
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

shaunyt0 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:43 pm
Jon A wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:30 pm

No Jon, mines in Stockport currently hidden in their quite large compound at the rear of the main building

By the way hows the car
Shaun T

Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Car is brill but just need to sort out some of the IT issues, but this is Porsche and not the car. I’ve never had such a fast car that is equally comfortable in such a luxurious way!
Went to Hampton Court last week (300 mile round trip) and was a dream to be in and 32mpg!
You are going to love yours, I get plenty of looks and comments with Carmine, they might be stopping you in the street with Python green… 😂
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0