2019 Macan S seat memory settings

Technical Forum for the Porsche Macan
trevorbarnard

Post by trevorbarnard »

I’ve just purchased a 2019 Macan S and love it but I am struggling to reset the seat memory. The set button on the door doesn’t light up when pushed but this may be due to the key being programmed to the settings. Every time I get in the car I have to manually adjust the seat, steering wheel and mirrors! How can I delete the previous owner’s settings and set up my own? Any ideas?

Jon A

Post by Jon A »

I just adjust, press Set followed by 1 and there is an audible beep to let me know it’s saved to position 1.
This should override previous settings - same process for key.
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
pmg

Post by pmg »

look on the vehicle MFD screen. Go settings - locking- auto memory is that ticked? If so your settings after you have adjusted the seat should be saved to key when you exit vehicle overiding the previous settings on the key
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
trevorbarnard

Post by trevorbarnard »

All sorted now thanks! I found some advice on resetting the seat memory - engine running, seat all way forward, hold for 2 seconds, repeat all the way back and then up and down. Set light now working okay!
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

trevorbarnard wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:23 pm All sorted now thanks! I found some advice on resetting the seat memory - engine running, seat all way forward, hold for 2 seconds, repeat all the way back and then up and down. Set light now working okay!
Does that get you through to the boss level and give you infinite extra lives ?😳