Porsche Service Plans

All the latest Macan News and Reviews
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Recently had an eMail from my local OPC regarding Service Plans.

Porsche used to have a Fixed Price Service Plan available but as yet I am unsure the detail of the eMail

Anyone had similar and followed it up?

EMail text follows:-

By taking ownership of a Porsche, you have already made a dream come true. We know how important it is to keep that dream alive. Our Service Plans provide peace of mind thanks to regular servicing using Genuine Porsche Parts, helping to keep your car in optimal condition.

Continuing to maintain your Porsche is our specialty. Service Plans cover selected Porsche models for the next two services. Our convenient plans are designed to keep your car maintained to the high service standard you expect from Porsche.

Designed specifically for your Porsche, they provide:
The option to spread the cost of your servicing
Fixed rates to protect against future increase in servicing costs
Genuine Porsche parts with two years’ warranty as standard
Servicing at any participating Centre within the Porsche Centre
network (excluding Isle of Man, Jersey and Dublin).

The cost can be covered either by a one-off payment or spread over 24 months and you can rest assured that your Porsche is in safe hands.

*Service plans available on selected models only and not applicable to vehicles under two years old. Exclusions and restrictions apply. Please contact us for further details. ^Pay monthly option limited to vehicles less than 200,000 miles only. Service Plan validity is dependent on required payments received. Additional work, including wear and tear is excluded. All work must be carried out at a participating Porsche Centre. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Administered by Porsche Financial Services. Porsche Financial Services is a trading name of VOLKSWAGEN FINANCIAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED, Brunswick Court, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5LR, United Kingdom. Registered in England number 2835230.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

Audi do it so I'm not surprised. Any idea on pricing?
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
On-Track

Post by On-Track »

VW also do service plans. The VW plan offers a saving compared with paying for services as they arise. These plans only work if you plan to keep the vehicle for the full duration of the plan.
Peter

Current: 2020 Carmine Red GTS http://www.porsche-code.com/PMST9ZI9
Gone- 2015 Sapphire Blue Diesel
Gone -2013 Cayenne Diesel
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

SEAT do a great value service plan and it locks the price when you take it out for 2 x services over 2 years. Currently paying £14.99 p.m. [£359.76 total] for our Leon FR 2.0i. Just paid £681.80 for the GTS' first service at 2 years old.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Toddie

Post by Toddie »

Toyota also do a good service plan as well, which locks price of 2 services and an MOT as well, we have that on my wife's Yaris. I also had a Skoda one on my vRS years ago. When I bought my Macan I was told that Porsche do not do such a thing sir! It appears they might have changed their mind!
2017 Macan S, Carrara White Metallic, Agate Grey Leather, 21” 911 Turbo Design wheels.
AndyC160

Post by AndyC160 »

It's all under VW financial services...so audi, vw, seat, skoda etc...so like I say, not surprised that porsche are doing it too. I've heard Lamborghini and bugatti are next....😉
2021 Macan GTS Jet Black with Full Espresso Leather :D
2018 Macan in Agate grey (now sold)
Audi B5 RS4 - tweaked a little bit ;)
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 160
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

If you sell car you can claim back unused balance.
Last edited by PorscheMack on Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

BTW

Porsche used to offer Fixed Price Servicing which was handy, but no subscription based system.

Me, at present I just put £50 a month into our bill paying account to cover car bills.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

That's probably the best way financially, but if you need new tyres AND an oil change, it'll come up a tad short!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP