New Gentian/Pebble Gen3S

Post pictures of your Macan here!
PowerMalc

Post by PowerMalc »

Fantastic looking Macan S
I would say that as we have a Gentian one on order !!
https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PPHDBG45
Macan S ordered 14-1-22 Gentian, extended Mojave, Walnut, Air, sunroof, 14 way, ACC, LCA, keyfree, surround, spare, HFW, PS+, PDLS+, Heated wheel, rear airbags, autodim, vented seats

Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

PowerMalc wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:59 pm Fantastic looking Macan S
I would say that as we have a Gentian one on order !!
Ditto :D
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Very very nice !

Any interior pics ?
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S
GTB

Post by GTB »

Just lovely and that Gentian looks fabulous!! Then again I also have my GTS coming in that colour fingers crossed next month.

Hope you have many wonderful and safe miles in your new car.

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0
Ahtos

Post by Ahtos »

Beautiful colour! I have to say I start to regret my choice of Papaya over the Gentian....
It wouldn't be as bad if the neighbourhood didn't have two Papaya driving around...
Those are the 21 inches rim right?
Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

DiverNick wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:07 pm Looking great - enjoy!
I'd be very interested in your opinion on the Dashcam. Collected my "S" a month ago and am still considering whether to get it fitted. Also interested in the size of the sd card supplied as standard, NOBODY at Porsche seems to know!!
All the SD cards that I have bought over the last 5 years have been been microsize but supplied with a full size converter so you will be covered either way.
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project GTS March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8DH6E6
New User

Post by New User »

Thanks all for the nice comments :D . To my eyes Gentian looks a lot nicer outside than it does in the showroom. No interior photos to post yet but I went with Extended Pebble after looking at PMS888’s photos (although I went with piano black rather than CF trims because you have to draw a line somewhere with the options :lol: )

The dashcam is very badly documented and after successfully pairing it in the showroom I cant get it to reconnect. It seems that I will need to pay more attention to messages saying please change your password after first login - It was not a suggestion but actually an essential step from what I can gather from other equally bemused owners on the Taycan forums! So It needs a factory reset and start again when I have more time and patience than I did last night…

The photos were taken with the air suspension on its low setting so those 21” Turbo Alloys certainly fill the arches nicely.
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

Was that Mid Sussex?
andreas

Post by andreas »

Anyone considering a dashcam should seriously consider buying a Nextbase - they're the leaders and their products are excellent (not to mention much less expensive than the Porsche offering). Just fit and forget, unless you need to refer to the footage! No special apps or passwords required. I fitted a Nextbase 422GW (about £140) and it works very well. I bought a Nextbase hard wiring kit, which was incredibly easy to install, and the wiring is hidden. The camera will take MicroSD cards up to 128GB, and it's worth buying Nextbase-branded cards as they'll work flawlessly and will be replaced free if there's any problem.
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

I had those 21” 911 Turbo wheels on my Carmine Red 2017 Panamera 4. I found them surprisingly easy to clean. And I almost always ran with air suspension in its low setting, to improve looks & handling. :)

Cheers,
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018