Extended leather or gts extended ?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Lenlec

Post by Lenlec »

Hi all just finalising my spec. Lock down 15th may
Deffo going for extended leather. Is the gts extended just the coloured gts on the head rests .?
Cheers

Wotsits

Post by Wotsits »

Not entirely sure what you mean, but extended leather isn't standard on the GTS and there isn't a 'GTS' logo anywhere else in the leather, just on the headrests :)
Lenlec

Post by Lenlec »

Wotsits wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:18 pm Not entirely sure what you mean, but extended leather isn't standard on the GTS and there isn't a 'GTS' logo anywhere else in the leather, just on the headrests :)
Cheers. On the option there’s extended leather about £2500 and the one below is gts extended leather. Highlights the logo and the dash ?
Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

If it’s the same as the gen 1, I had an S with extended leather which meant leather literally everywhere, even the backs of the seats. My current GTS has GTS extended leather which does not include the backs of the seats, but does include the tops of the door cards, steering wheel centre, top and front of the dash. It’s really all you need.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

Lenlec wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:15 pm Hi all just finalising my spec. Lock down 15th may
Deffo going for extended leather. Is the gts extended just the coloured gts on the head rests .?
Cheers
The 'normal' extended leather includes leather on the tops of the doors around the transmission tunnel etc. This can either be black with dark grey stitching or for example with Papaya or Dark blue stiching, those also come with the same coloured seat belts. The headrest GTS is always dark grey.

The 'GTS' extended leather changes the rev counter to match and the GTS stitching matches the seat stitching colour.

Flick between the two on the configurator and you should be able see the differences.
Lenlec

Post by Lenlec »

pstrat wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:59 am
Lenlec wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:15 pm Hi all just finalising my spec. Lock down 15th may
Cheers
The 'normal' extended leather includes leather on the tops of the doors around the transmission tunnel etc. This can either be black with dark grey stitching or for example with Papaya or Dark blue stiching, those also come with the same coloured seat belts. The headrest GTS is always dark grey.

The 'GTS' extended leather changes the rev counter to match and the GTS stitching matches the seat stitching colour.

Flick between the two on the configurator and you should be able see the differences.
Thanks