Macan S with just enough extras.

All your ordering information here!
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Had a play on the Confuserator to show that you do not necessarily need to spend vast sums on extras to get a great car.

Great comfort, great ride, great performance, with an emphasis on usable options.

My only must have that I have omitted is heated seats and steering wheel.

7B3B6B61-3276-4D06-83DB-83AD86562813.png

Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags

BanZ

Post by BanZ »

Col Lamb wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:37 pm Had a play on the Confuserator to show that you do not necessarily need to spend vast sums on extras to get a great car.

Great comfort, great ride, great performance, with an emphasis on usable options.

It’s horses for courses but you don’t have to spend a fortune, especially with a gen3 model as a lot of previous options are now included(although not nearly as many as should be) so heated seats are now included, front and rear parking sensors, PASM etc.

For me I haven’t once missed having the pano roof but feel my whole driving experience would be worse if I hadn’t added air suspension. Seats are also highly subjective. I would though spend money again for the leather interior - does lift the cabin and seats ALOT from the standard interior(you can obviously add extended as well but the change is not nearly as dramatic)
pmg

Post by pmg »

BanZ wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:47 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:37 pm Had a play on the Confuserator to show that you do not necessarily need to spend vast sums on extras to get a great car.

It’s horses for courses but you don’t have to spend a fortune, especially with a gen3 model as a lot of previous options are now included(although not nearly as many as should be) so heated seats are now included, front and rear parking sensors, PASM etc.

For me I haven’t once missed having the pano roof but feel my whole driving experience would be worse if I hadn’t added air suspension. Seats are also highly subjective. I would though spend money again for the leather interior - does lift the cabin and seats ALOT from the standard interior(you can obviously add extended as well but the change is not nearly as dramatic)
+1 for minus pano and adding air suspension. I would also add bose and pay extra for a colour other than white or black.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

I was trying to keep it as close to £60k as I could.

Pano is very subjective and for me I only added it to lighten the dark interior. It has only been opened a handful of times in the 5+ years I have had the Turbo.

Agree air is a great addition, provided you have had a very long drive in an air equipped Macan as in the past some have suffered from motion sickness.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags