19" Turbo Wheels (TPMS), Dunlop Winter & Michelin Summer Tyres

Classifieds section for all Macan Owners.
LesThAn<

Post by LesThAn< »

19" original Porsche Turbo Wheels with like-new Dunlop SP Winter Sport tyres (N0 rated) , TPMS AND... a set of Michelin Latitude Sport 3 (6mm tread on all).

The wheels are in great condition as per the photos. They have been ceramic coated, and come with the Black wheel centre crests. They were only used as a second set of wheels on my 2018 GTS and have covered approximately 3k to 4k miles.

The winter tyres are effectively NEW. Fitted a year ago by Porsche Centre Guildford and driven less than 100 miles!

These are a staggered set, so 8J rims on the front with 235/55 tyres and 9J rims on the rear with 255/50 tyres.

The wheels and winter tyres are currently stored at Porsche Centre Guildford and ready to go... winter is rapidly approaching and I can not state strongly enough how much difference good winter tyres make even if dry!

The Michelin Latitude Sport 3, as shown on the wheels in the photos are currently off the wheels but they are in London W9.

I am looking for £2,000 for the lot - 4x wheels, 4x Dunlop, 4x Michelin.

Note: Photos show the actual wheels but with the Michelins on. I don't have photos of the Dunlops but can vouch for them basically being mint!

Front.jpeg

Front Code.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Rear Code.jpeg

LesThAn<

Post by LesThAn< »

Shameless 'bump'!

These are still available, and I'm sure I can see snow on the horizon!
Raven Flyer

Post by Raven Flyer »

Will you sell the wheels and winter tyres separately? I have 21s with summer tyres so your Michelins are no use to me.

Please DM a price if you are willing.

Pete
Macan S 2020
R8 V10 Spyder 2013
A6 BiTDi 2016
FlyingDutchman

Post by FlyingDutchman »

Hi - would the wheels and winter tyres still be available?
Current
- Macan Turbo PP
- 997 GTS
- Mercedes Benz R107 300SL

Previous
- 993 Turbo X50
LesThAn<

Post by LesThAn< »

FlyingDutchman wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:46 am Hi - would the wheels and winter tyres still be available?
Hello,

Yes they are. I have sent you a PM.

Regards,

<
LesThAn<

Post by LesThAn< »

Just in case, heading into the summer, anyone is already planning for the winter and fancies some mint winter tyres and wheels, these are still available!

<