2015 Mancan

New to the Porsche Macan Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ali Pedlow

Post by Ali Pedlow »

Hi all, I am new to this forum as I have recently bought my first Macan s 3L D 2015. The car is in great condition and has been well look after. It has 53k on the clock. I have noticed from I got the car creaking coming from the steering at low speeds or while parking. I got a 6 months warranty with the car and have had my car back to the shop to have it looked at. They replaced the front two suspension arms and they say the front break pads. The problem is still there despite being told it was fixed. To be honest, I do not think they what is the problem with the car is and it clutching at strews. I am concerned I will run out of warranty before they find the issue. Can anyone suggest what the problem could be, I am not a mechanic but feel is more to do with the steering?

Many thanks
Ali.

SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

Lots of threads on this subject on this Forum. Take a look through viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9121&p=186192&hili ... mn#p186192
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Macanboy

Post by Macanboy »

Can you take it to a OPC for its software + any additional hardware updates .
Doubt a guy under the arches with a scanner off eBay ( no dealer supported software) is gonna fix this .
No matter how well intentioned .
Does your warranty support Labour @ £200 + / hr ?
His Boxster 987.2 + Ferrari GT4 .
Hers Macan SD
Previous pork = Cayenne S , 968 CS , 911 , even a 924 !
Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari 360
6 Range rovers full fat + various Mercs + BImmers .