Build allocations only

All your ordering information here!
pmg

Post by pmg »

Winryn wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:57 pm

Just had a look on autotrader. 10 cars for sale through franchise audi dealers. All delivery miles. Some even say 2-3000 miles but when you look at pics are sub 200. Such a shame
Typically when dealers do that it is because the vehicle will not be available immediately and 2000 is estimated mileage when it has finished it's current role as a demonstrator. ;) ;) ;)
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

Richardt66

Post by Richardt66 »

I placed the order for the GTS early August 21 but always knowing that I wanted it for April / May for work reasons. That’s now moved back a month or two so June delivery works for me. I’ll be a “little disappointed” if I don’t get a May build with delivery at end of May or early / mid June but still looking forward to it.
I had their GTS last week and I wasn’t disappointed at all (other than the mpg😉). I’m not going to drive it like an all out sports car as it is a 2 tonne cruiser…all be it a very fast one. The interior feels and looks like a place I’d like to drive down to Europe in and I even like the haptics rather than the buttons (blank ones showing what I couldn’t afford). The sports exhaust is just about right as I’m no boy racer and the Mrs would only complain if it shook the house windows.
As for waiting for the electric version…….I’ve built up some eco credits in a hybrid for 4 years and I’d like to withdraw some of those now…..
Finally, have booked at Silverstone later this week for the Porsche experience and really looking forward to seeing how it handles. I suspect it’ll handle better than I can drive it. If it doesn’t……we should all be switching to other German marques…..but i’d share your disappointment if that was the case. 😳
Alfie01

Post by Alfie01 »

You will love it when it arrives,Silverstone is amazing and the car handles fantastic. Just to
Pick you up on the comment about the fuel consumption I have had the gen 3 S now for 4 weeks and have taken it easy on mixed journeys and it’s struggling to get more than 22 average, I was hoping for more 25-28 average. Hoping this will improve over time. I have been using Ron 95 petrol would using Ron 98 improve the mpg? Thoughts anyone.
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

&^^ Petrol. Porsche recommends premium (98 RON) grade. I've run mine exclusively on Shell V-powet since new and averaged 25.4 mpg. I do very little motorway mileage which lifts it to 28 mpg when I do.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
Nuclear Nick

Post by Nuclear Nick »

Alfie01 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:52 pm You will love it when it arrives,Silverstone is amazing and the car handles fantastic. Just to
Pick you up on the comment about the fuel consumption I have had the gen 3 S now for 4 weeks and have taken it easy on mixed journeys and it’s struggling to get more than 22 average, I was hoping for more 25-28 average. Hoping this will improve over time. I have been using Ron 95 petrol would using Ron 98 improve the mpg? Thoughts anyone.
Unlikely a switch to 98 would make much difference, but, depending where you are, if you are in the UK, switch to Esso Supreme. In most areas of the UK it doesn’t have any ethanol added, even though it will say 5% on the pump. Not having ethanol will improve the mpg.
Nick

Defender 90 V8

991.2 C2 GTS

Macan Turbo - sold

BMW K1300S, BMW R1250 GSA
pmg

Post by pmg »

Nuclear Nick wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:20 pm
Alfie01 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:52 pm You will love it when it arrives,Silverstone is amazing and the car handles fantastic. Just to
Unlikely a switch to 98 would make much difference, but, depending where you are, if you are in the UK, switch to Esso Supreme. In most areas of the UK it doesn’t have any ethanol added, even though it will say 5% on the pump. Not having ethanol will improve the mpg.
I agree with Nick !! and when I can't get Esso 99 I tend to go far Tesco' Momentum 99 which is the same no ethanol base fuel from Greenstar. I get the same MPG from both, 25 to 32 MPG dependinh=g on road conditions. 25 if a lot of acceleration and declaration 32 cruising at 50 mph through motorway roadworks. i got about 1mpg less on V power which still has some ethanol. The rules require E5 to be shown even when the fuel has none like Momentum99 and Esso 99
Last edited by pmg on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

Assume E10 is poison ☠ to the GTS?
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

OPC confirmed my Build slot is next Monday. What's the latest Porsche reschedule dates or am I safe now? 🤔
DiverNick

Post by DiverNick »

PorscheMack wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:20 pm OPC confirmed my Build slot is next Monday. What's the latest Porsche reschedule dates or am I safe now? 🤔
See if your SE will send you a screenshot of the build schedule that shows the V200 - V999 with the Planned, Expected and Actual dates
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

DiverNick wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:25 pm
PorscheMack wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:20 pm OPC confirmed my Build slot is next Monday. What's the latest Porsche reschedule dates or am I safe now? 🤔
See if your SE will send you a screenshot of the build schedule that shows the V200 - V999 with the Planned, Expected and Actual dates
Think I'll wait for SE to contact me. How soon does the Porsche system update with 'Completed' status?