Gen 3 Extended Leather

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Has anyone yet worked out exactly what extra bits get the leather treatment if you spec it rather than standard leather with the 14-ways?
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.

Wotsits

Post by Wotsits »

I believe it's the lower dashboard, door tops and interior door handles/arm rests.

I went for it as the plastic bits look and feel cheap for a premium car, especially on the door cards. They had a base 2.0 Macan in the showroom when I was specc'ing mine and that didn't even have a leather dash top, it was the standard VAG group plastic like in VW/Skoda.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

Leather interior (in addition to leather seats which come with 14/18 way = leather centre consul lid, leather on door arm rests &door pull and leather top of the dashboard.
Extended leather interior = just about everything including door cards, door roll tops, bottom section of dashboard, glove box lid, side of centre console.

If you spec 14/18 way seats and then spec “leather interior” in red - everything in red is leather plus top of dashboard. Makes it easier to envisage.
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Old Chimer

Post by Old Chimer »

Jon A wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:00 pm
If you spec 14/18 way seats and then spec “leather interior” in red - everything in red is leather plus top of dashboard. Makes it easier to envisage.
Brilliant, why didn't I think of that. Thank you.
'22 Macan S, GB, 14W/XL, AAS, PA/SV, ACC, LCA, PG, HF/RS, VFS, EETS, 75L, etc, etc.