Damaged alloy on Macan S

Wheels, Tyres, Suspension, Chassis, Issues and Fixes
pmg

Post by pmg »

Kleynie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:58 pm
pmg wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:15 pm
Kleynie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:08 pm I’ve used Lepsons in Gillingham. I live near Heathrow, but they pick up from my house and drop off afterwards for £25. They are not cheap but absolutely the best, I would not use anyone else. They also do a service where you can leave your car in their secure unit whilst the wheel is being repaired, which saves you having to take it off the car.
They are literally next to Gillingham train station with good services into London.

Let me know if you need any further info.
Apologies for highjacking the thread, Kleynie how is the GTS search going, you last said you were on the point of taking delivery??
I took delivery and it has been at the detainers ever since, should look stunning when I get it back next week.
Looking forward to pictures and details of the spec.
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8

Kleynie

Post by Kleynie »

pmg wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:03 pm
Kleynie wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:58 pm
pmg wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Apologies for highjacking the thread, Kleynie how is the GTS search going, you last said you were on the point of taking delivery??
I took delivery and it has been at the detainers ever since, should look stunning when I get it back next week.
Looking forward to pictures and details of the spec.
Of course that should have said detailers, bloody auto correct! I will get some photos next week when I pick it up.
June 2017 Macan GTS in Carmine red with 21” gloss black sport classics, GTS leather package, Air, PASM, PDLS+, pano roof, Sports Chrono, 18 way seats, BOSE, surround view, heated seats front and rear, carbon side blades and carbon interior package.