Macan EV spied almost camo free

All Porsche Macan Electric Related Discussion
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

This is the next Porsche Macan before Stuttgart wants you to see it. Car Magazine spy photographers have snapped these stunning new images of the all-electric SUV well in advance of its release date – but unlike most prototypes, the car here is almost totally undisguised. That means this is our best look at the new Macan.

macan_ev_4.jpg

macan_ev_1.jpg

macan_ev_2.jpg

macan_ev_3.jpg

macan_ev_5.jpg

ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

Nice looking car :D :D
Deleted User 5763

Post by Deleted User 5763 »

I like it but why do I keep seeing a hippopotamus?
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

If I was looking for an EV it would be top of my list, not too big and looks great, unlike most EVs it looks like a " proper" car. I had to take my wife's Juke in to the dealers this morning and they had a bronze Aryia in the showroom, interior quality was amazing , put my Macan in the shade. But everything was touchscreen not a button in sight. Outside it was huge with the usual flat front and the doors were just as flat ,no creases or swage lines.
Last edited by Scooby_Doo on Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:54 pm If I was looking for an EV it would be top of my list, not too big and looks great, unlike most EVs it looks like a " proper" car.
Until you see the price and massive depreciation that we're seeing on the Taycans (and pretty much all EVs) ;)
Macan S MY 2023
Scooby_Doo

Post by Scooby_Doo »

Skyway wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 pm
Scooby_Doo wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:54 pm If I was looking for an EV it would be top of my list, not too big and looks great, unlike most EVs it looks like a " proper" car.
Until you see the price and massive depreciation that we're seeing on the Taycans (and pretty much all EVs) ;)
"IF" I was looking at an EV ! The only EV I'm likely to buy , god forbid, is one that will fold and fit in the boot of my Macan.
Skyway

Post by Skyway »

Scooby_Doo wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:04 pm
Skyway wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 pm
"IF" I was looking at an EV ! The only EV I'm likely to buy , god forbid, is one that will fold and fit in the boot of my Macan.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Macan S MY 2023
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Is it a hatchback or a saloon style boot like the Taycan sedan? I would definitely want a hatch but not sure it is by looking at the pics.
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

MCDK wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:23 pm Is it a hatchback or a saloon style boot like the Taycan sedan? I would definitely want a hatch but not sure it is by looking at the pics.
It clearly looks like a hatch, you can see the shut lines. Doubt they would change a fundamental like that on an SUV??
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

Have to say, that front end is growing on me - I prefer Porches with round rather than square headlamps, its just me. No way would I buy one of the first ones produced though, need to sort out all the likely glitches and gremlins first and see how they depreciate over 1-2 years. If they depreciate like the Taycans then will definitely look at second-hand one in 26/27.