Open & Buying again....

Prestige Performance Yorkshire Buy and Supply Used Prestige & Performance Vehicles
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Post by Matt @ PP Yorkshire »

I hope everyone is keeping safe during this time, we had to temporarily halt buying as we were forced to close our dealership but we are now open again and looking for stock.

Please only contact us if you are in a position to sell within the next 14 days or so.

It doesn't have to be a Macan or even a Porsche... any prestige or performance car/hot hatch.

We offer nationwide collection, in person (we don't send collection agents), we pay via instant bank transfer, outstanding finance and cherished number plates not an issue we will help with all the admin.

Please follow the link below initially and either myself or one of my colleagues with come back to you straight away, Please check your junk/spam folders.

https://www.prestigeperformanceyorkshir ... -your-car/

Matt @ PP Yorkshire

Just a reminder for anyone picking up a new car, we would love the opportunity to try and offer you more money for your part exchange.

Remember we collect and pay via instant payment including clearing finance, so we could collect the day or morning before you get your new car.

Feel free to me directly at sales@prestigeperformanceyorkshire.co.uk or complete the form below on our website:

https://www.prestigeperformanceyorkshir ... -your-car/
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

How are prices after the lockdown period? All the talk was odd tops in prices but in the other hand dealers report making sales but that could be a bit of bravado on their part and also responding to a bit of pent up demand that has built up over the past few months but now disappears.
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

It's still too early to predict where the market is going long term but we have sold all our Macan stock and we are looking for more to replace them. So at the moment it's certainly a good time to sell to us and as a result values are holding very well.

Please message or email us if you are thinking of selling.

We don't just buy Macan's or even just Porsches, we will consider any vehicle less than 4 Year old and 40,000 miles. We have some flexibility on age for Porsche stuff.

Remember we collect, so distance isn't an issue, we travel all over the country daily.
Matt @ PP Yorkshire

The used market is still very strong and as such we are looking to additional stock.. not just Porsches, we will consider anything less than 4 Years old (Approx) & 40,000 miles.

Please PM or email me: sales@prestigeperformanceyorkshire.co.uk