First Porsche - 22 Macan T in Gentian Blue

Post pictures of your Macan here!
as7920

Post by as7920 »

Argo wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:02 am Looks really good, I'm still undecided on what seats to go for on my T, I had been thinking about the 14 way comfort seats but seeing these photos is swaying me back towards sticking with the standard T seats.
It keeps changing but current spec looks like this - http://www.porsche-code.com/PPC8EVX8
The 14 way are great but these 8 way just add that extra support, I'm not thin nor am i that big either but for me they are just about right. I was worried they may have been too snug.

Being a little higher up, it is a little bit of a mission for me to get in them and over the high bolster but it's not impossible!

softsand

Post by softsand »

as7920 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:13 pm
softsand wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:31 am Thanks. Looks great !

As you say, pity we couldn’t upgrade the interior while retaining the seat inserts and silver stitching.

I have liked to have continue the silver stitching on the doors etc.

Roll on September (I hope).
Yeah and on the dashboard top too which is black.
Yes, I was a bit sad to see that. Not clear in the configurator. Even my 2021 GLA250 has contrasting stitching on the doors and dash.
2022 Macan T - http://www.porsche-code.com/PN22I7J6 with 21” Sport Classic wheels in Satin Platinum
HertsMacan

Post by HertsMacan »

Skyway wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:07 pm Congrats on being able to order a car months after I did and now driving away in it :D

Looks great.
+1
as7920

Post by as7920 »

330 miles put on the car this past week. Very pleased with how it handles. Amazing for a heavy SUV and the PASM settings are spot on, 3 very well judged choices. And also happy with my choice of standard steel suspension with the 20" wheels rather than 21" and Air.

I admit some more power would be nice, not necessarily from additional cylinders but given its near enough the same engine, the extra 50bhp from the Golf R version over the GTI version would have been a welcome addition, especially for the T over the base 2.0l.

But it's well appointed and looks ace, very happy so far.
shaunyt0

Post by shaunyt0 »

Stunning looking car very envious you could get so soon after ordering, ordered mine beginning of October and no real sign when it will arrive as yet.

Just a hint there is a great app on the iPhone and probably android called Camera+ which allows you to fully edit photos to correct light and colour imbalances on your photos, its a paid app but only 1 off payment about a fiver.

Enjoy
Shaun T

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGQ5LZ6

Current Python Green G3 GTS
Jaguar F Pace 300 Sport
Jaguar F Pace R Sport
Various Freelander's and Discovery's
softsand

Post by softsand »

as7920 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:13 pm
softsand wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:31 am Thanks. Looks great !

As you say, pity we couldn’t upgrade the interior while retaining the seat inserts and silver stitching.

I have liked to have continue the silver stitching on the doors etc.

Roll on September (I hope).
Yeah and on the dashboard top too which is black.
I was just looking at the press photos and there seems to be silver stitching on the dashboard top although it’s not mentioned in the text. https://media.porsche.com/mediakit/maca ... -equipment
2022 Macan T - http://www.porsche-code.com/PN22I7J6 with 21” Sport Classic wheels in Satin Platinum
pmg

Post by pmg »

as7920, where you at Goodwood FOS on the Friday parked to PCGB parking on front row parked at end next to my Silver Dolomite S? if so, your car was the 1st T I have seen and looked at, very nice
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
as7920

Post by as7920 »

pmg wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:41 pm as7920, where you at Goodwood FOS on the Friday parked to PCGB parking on front row parked at end next to my Silver Dolomite S? if so, your car was the 1st T I have seen and looked at, very nice

Yes, indeed it was. I joined to get the space, though was not expecting to get one as I was put on the waitlist and didn't get a confirmation email like others.
Just a nice surprise when the parking pass turned up in the post! ;)

Had an fantastic day (my first FoS) and the cars in the PCGB car park were just awesome.

Thanks. I think I may have been first private customer to get one, though there was a white T purchased the same Saturday as me at another dealer.
There are a couple on the Porsche Approved Used site, both with odd specs and one on AutoTrader now as well.

thumbnail_IMG_2526.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2531.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2528.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2530.jpg

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

as7920 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:21 pm 330 miles put on the car this past week. Very pleased with how it handles. Amazing for a heavy SUV and the PASM settings are spot on, 3 very well judged choices. And also happy with my choice of standard steel suspension with the 20" wheels rather than 21" and Air.

I admit some more power would be nice

, not necessarily from additional cylinders but given its near enough the same engine, the extra 50bhp from the Golf R version over the GTI version would have been a welcome addition, especially for the T over the base 2.0l.

But it's well appointed and looks ace, very happy so far.
I rest my case about banging on about avoiding buying a 2.0 litre.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
robbie

Post by robbie »

as7920 - Could you please let me know what wheels you have chosen on your new T, they look like the Standard 20" wheels on the S but have you gone for a painted variant of these? My new S is also going to be Gentian Blue but still trying to decide on my choice of wheels.............
Thanks
MY23 Macan S - Delivered on 9th March 2023
Sold - MY19 Macan 2.0 - Delivered on 28th Dec 2018