Python GTS

Post pictures of your Macan here!
User avatar
Neil1911
Posts: 840
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Location: Sheffield, England

Post by Neil1911 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:29 pm

I realise that, that was just a reference to Wing Commander's post from last night. I applaud your choice, if I was in the market for a GTS I'd be sorely tempted. All the same if I was to swallow the premium and extra delay for PTS it would be a different shade.
2020 S: another Volcano Grey, 18" Macan Wheels +Spare, 14 way seats, ACC, Air Susp, PASM, Roof rails, Heated Screen & Front Seats, 75l tank, Comfort Lighting, PS+, Rev camera.
PNIX29HA ordered, 11 Jan 2022 @ Stockport.

Partysausage
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Partysausage » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:52 am

Fantastic homerdog!

Should look the same as mine except I’ve got the upgraded brakes so will have black callipers.

The more real life pictures I see the happier
I am with taking the plunge! :D

PorscheMack
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by PorscheMack » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:55 am

Partysausage wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:52 am
Fantastic homerdog!

Should look the same as mine except I’ve got the upgraded brakes so will have black callipers.

The more real life pictures I see the happier
I am with taking the plunge! :D
GTS comes with PSCB's as standard so assume you've added the £581 Black calipers option?

User avatar
Neil1911
Posts: 840
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 pm
Location: Sheffield, England

Post by Neil1911 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:11 am

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZI6IF0 is his spec and the calipers come in black with that. I was tempted towards PSCB but one factor that changed my mine was a preference for the red calipers, even though adding black accents everywhere else possible. Perverse, I know!
2020 S: another Volcano Grey, 18" Macan Wheels +Spare, 14 way seats, ACC, Air Susp, PASM, Roof rails, Heated Screen & Front Seats, 75l tank, Comfort Lighting, PS+, Rev camera.
PNIX29HA ordered, 11 Jan 2022 @ Stockport.

Jon A
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Jon A » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:17 am

Neil1911 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:11 am
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZI6IF0 is his spec and the calipers come in black with that. I was tempted towards PSCB but one factor that changed my mine was a preference for the red calipers, even though adding black accents everywhere else possible. Perverse, I know!
I must admit that I went for black callipers because mine is a red car and the red calipers are a different red from Carmine! 😳
PSCB are also red as standard but you can spec them in black also.
Jon A
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
Now Locked…
Last: Jag Fpace 300 sport
Past: Various Mercs, BM's and a TR7 once...

PorscheMack
Posts: 674
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by PorscheMack » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:31 am

Neil1911 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:11 am
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZI6IF0 is his spec and the calipers come in black with that. I was tempted towards PSCB but one factor that changed my mine was a preference for the red calipers, even though adding black accents everywhere else possible. Perverse, I know!
Yes as I thought it's a £581 option.

Tyrrell
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Tyrrell » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:30 pm

PSCB are standard on the GTS regardless of what colour they are painted 👍

User avatar
Wing Commander
Posts: 16103
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Location: Swindon

Post by Wing Commander » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Tyrrell wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:30 pm
PSCB are standard on the GTS regardless of what colour they are painted 👍

Indeed. Painted red as standard, but for ‘just’ £581, we’ll paint them in black instead of using red paint for you, sir! ;)
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow http://www.porsche-code.com/PJCIIPK4

Bluesnose1812
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:16 pm
Location: Worcestershire

Post by Bluesnose1812 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:18 pm

Wing Commander wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:38 pm
Tyrrell wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:30 pm
PSCB are standard on the GTS regardless of what colour they are painted 👍

Indeed. Painted red as standard, but for ‘just’ £581, we’ll paint them in black instead of using red paint for you, sir! ;)
There's no correlation between the cost of an option to Porsche and the price they charge. The only link I can see is the gullibility of us punters.
--
Locked for April 22
Macan S|Jet Black|Pano¦ Wndw Trm |14 way¦Vented¦Belts|Air¦75L¦PwrStrng+|LamnAcousPrivcy Glass|Surr self park|SLI ¦LCA¦ACC¦Ioniser|Heated¦W/Scrn¦GT S/Whl|BOSE|18" Spare|Boot Mat| http://www.porsche-code.com/PNLJR217

EDZ
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:33 pm
Location: KENT

Post by EDZ » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:01 pm

Bluesnose1812 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:18 pm
Wing Commander wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:38 pm
Tyrrell wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:30 pm
PSCB are standard on the GTS regardless of what colour they are painted 👍

Indeed. Painted red as standard, but for ‘just’ £581, we’ll paint them in black instead of using red paint for you, sir! ;)
There's no correlation between the cost of an option to Porsche and the price they charge. The only link I can see is the gullibility of us punters.
There are plenty of establishments out there that will repaint your calipers for around £100 mark. :o :D
Macan Gen 3 GTS on Order: http://www.porsche-code.com/PN18I1X5
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey sold Oct 21

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post