I finally flipped!

The place to discuss everything else..
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I have many friends and , like myself, they are not perfect but there is one that has annoyed me for some years and yesterday I finally had to give him the hairdryer treatment (although he has very little hair). Why I hear you ask? This may seem trivial and maybe it is but it has annoyed the **** out of me for years. We, my friends, take it in turns to drive to the Pub(s). When this guy, let's call him Dave, drives, he always sounds his horn when dropping people off regardless of the time of day or night. He also bangs on the roof of whose ever car is dropping him off, usually with his knuckle. He knows it winds me up so I'm afraid I gave him the full Victor Meldrew last night at the end of his drive. Am I being petty? The other guys feel the same but are too polite to say anything. He also wears white socks all the time which is probably the biggest sin :shock:
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Bluesnose1812

Post by Bluesnose1812 »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:15 pm I have many friends and , like myself, they are not perfect but there is one that has annoyed me for some years and yesterday I finally had to give him the hairdryer treatment (although he has very little hair). Why I hear you ask? This may seem trivial and maybe it is but it has annoyed the **** out of me for years. We, my friends, take it in turns to drive to the Pub(s). When this guy, let's call him Dave, drives, he always sounds his horn when dropping people off regardless of the time of day or night. He also bangs on the roof of whose ever car is dropping him off, usually with his knuckle. He knows it winds me up so I'm afraid I gave him the full Victor Meldrew last night at the end of his drive. Am I being petty? The other guys feel the same but are too polite to say anything. He also wears white socks all the time which is probably the biggest sin :shock:
Don't worry about it - probably time of the month.
Currently
S|Leather|Air Susp|Chrono |Surround Camera|BOSE|14 way | AILPG |
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPSV6RD5
Next Project GTS March 2025
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PR8DH6E6
Miz1986

Post by Miz1986 »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:15 pm I have many friends and , like myself, they are not perfect but there is one that has annoyed me for some years and yesterday I finally had to give him the hairdryer treatment (although he has very little hair). Why I hear you ask? This may seem trivial and maybe it is but it has annoyed the **** out of me for years. We, my friends, take it in turns to drive to the Pub(s). When this guy, let's call him Dave, drives, he always sounds his horn when dropping people off regardless of the time of day or night. He also bangs on the roof of whose ever car is dropping him off, usually with his knuckle. He knows it winds me up so I'm afraid I gave him the full Victor Meldrew last night at the end of his drive. Am I being petty? The other guys feel the same but are too polite to say anything. He also wears white socks all the time which is probably the biggest sin :shock:
honesty is the best policy! :ugeek:
Sold Jan 2023 - Gen 3 Macan GTS
Sold Sept 2023 - 911 992 C4S
Current - 992 911 Targa 4 GTS aka Nos
GTB

Post by GTB »

Having read your post, Im now satisfied that having made no friends was the correct decision!! :lol: :lol:

I can therefore only ever get annoyed at myself!

GTB
Current Macan GTS Collected July 2022 https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsc ... =/PNM4GBM0
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

GTB wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:53 pm Having read your post, Im now satisfied that having made no friends was the correct decision!! :lol: :lol:

I can therefore only ever get annoyed at myself!

GTB
🤣 perfect answer
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

GTB wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:53 pm Having read your post, Im now satisfied that having made no friends was the correct decision!!

:lol: :lol:
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018
ScotMac

Post by ScotMac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

You are not in in the nambi pamby south, are you?

You are in the Norf, ya knas, say it like it is.
You may be a mucker, but you can be an annoying sod, no you are not can be, you are an annoying sod of the highest order.

You rap those knuckles on the roof of my motor again and I’ll plant you.

Now stop being a tight saftherner and get the next round in or you an me are going out back.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Rarecolour

Post by Rarecolour »

Why has it taken you years to call him out on it? Should have mentioned it to him the very first time, you and your proper mates would have been stress free all this time then.
Ex -
Macan Turbo (Mamba Green)
Audi RS6 (Misano Red)
Audi S4 (Silver)
Audi S3 (Imola Yellow)
Peugeot 309 goodwood (Green)
Peugeot 306 gti-6 (Silver)
Peugeot 205 gti (Ltd edition Sorento Green)
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

I’m confused

Is Dave one of your friends ?
On order

GT4 RS

Current

2019 992 S
2019 Macan S
2014 Modified Lotus Exige V6
2022 Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
1987 928S4
1967 Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

2012 Boxster S