I finally flipped!

The place to discuss everything else..
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Col Lamb wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:05 pm You are not in in the nambi pamby south, are you?

You are in the Norf, ya knas, say it like it is.
You may be a mucker, but you can be an annoying sod, no you are not can be, you are an annoying sod of the highest order.

You rap those knuckles on the roof of my motor again and I’ll plant you.

Now stop being a tight saftherner and get the next round in or you an me are going out back.
The clue to my location is in the user name old chap. I am considered a Northerner by those south of Sandbach services and a southern softy by those north of Preston.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.

Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

.... and neither by me. I was born in Cheshire, before they invented Merseyside but now been in Sheffield for 35 years. Both great places to live!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
Ex.: Gen2 S, Volcano grey 1/9/19 - 3/2/23 & 39,235 Smiles, RIP
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 pm
Col Lamb wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:05 pm You are not in in the nambi pamby south, are you?

You may be a mucker, but you can be an annoying sod, no you are not can be, you are an annoying sod of the highest order.

Now stop being a tight saftherner and get the next round in or you an me are going out back.
The clue to my location is in the user name old chap. I am considered a Northerner by those south of Sandbach services and a southern softy by those north of Preston.
Yeah, I guessed by the name but you could be anywhere even, dare I say it darn sarf in the land of stress, mayhem and way to much activity related to London.

Whilst I am Lancastrian by birth my roots are spread wide including Vale Royal.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MTUK

Post by MTUK »

Neil1911 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:18 pm .... and neither by me. I was born in Cheshire, before they invented Merseyside but now been in Sheffield for 35 years. Both great places to live!
Next April 1st is 2023 .... :D
Merc A200d - Macan SD - Audi TT - Golf GTD MK8
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

MTUK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:28 pm
Neil1911 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:18 pm .... and neither by me. I was born in Cheshire, before they invented Merseyside but now been in Sheffield for 35 years. Both great places to live!
Southerner?
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Lost me!
http://www.porsche-code.com/PP37WLA6, a Dolomite Silver S, collected from Stockport OPC on Valentine's Day 2023, after a 399 day wait.
TheTraveller

Post by TheTraveller »

Probably should have mentioned it on the first occasion, and would have been stress free since that time. Or drop him off further from his home and make him walk back to it. :lol:
MTUK

Post by MTUK »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:14 pm
MTUK wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:28 pm
Southerner?
Rural Lincolnshire .....
Merc A200d - Macan SD - Audi TT - Golf GTD MK8
Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Col Lamb wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Yeah, I guessed by the name but you could be anywhere even, dare I say it darn sarf in the land of stress, mayhem and way to much activity related to London.

Vale Royal use to be my local authority back in the day. I say Glass and not Glarse so should be clarsed as a Northerner :D I was actually born in Chester which is dangerously close to the Welsh border. I had many encounters with our Welsh friends playing rugby at the likes of Wrexham, Mold and Ruthin. Nice Golf courses though. I'm was hoping someone would give me an explanation why people sound their horns when leaving and why some bash the roof of the car when being dropped off. I'm at a loss looking for an explanation.
Dolomite Silver 'S' with red leather 14 way seats, Pano roof, Bose, Air suspension with pasm, Chrono pack, PDLS, Surround view, 911 turbo wheels, heated screen, spare wheel, ioniser,75 lt tank, black tail pipes, black roof rails.
Neil1911

Post by Neil1911 »

Cheshire Cat wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:07 am
Col Lamb wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Vale Royal use to be my local authority back in the day. I say Glass and not Glarse so should be clarsed as a Northerner :D I was actually born in Chester which is dangerously close to the Welsh border. I had many encounters with our Welsh friends playing rugby at the likes of Wrexham, Mold and Ruthin. Nice Golf courses though. I'm was hoping someone would give me an explanation why people sound their horns when leaving and why some bash the roof of the car when being dropped off. I'm at a loss looking for an explanation.
Who did you play for, and when?