2022 Maserati Grecale

The place to discuss everything else..
drgav2005

Post by drgav2005 »

Not much of a looker, although I like the interior.

The Trofeo sounds a bit more fun than the base models:

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-dri ... view/45516

andreas

Post by andreas »

I couldn't live with that front end!
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

I've been looking and reading several reviews about this in the last week or so and to best honest its grown on me, (The Trofeo) It's got a more modern look than the Mecan a lot more Modern tec etc. I was expecting much more of a face lift of the Gen 3 Macan as it is beginning to look dated, Compare this to the few spy photos of the new Macan coming some similar looks. I'm waiting to read the reviews when properly released as apparently these test drives were in cars that still haven't had their final tweaks, and driven on UK roads with summer tiers. If those's test reviews are any good and my GTS has not locked or arrived I would consider the Trofeo.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
PorscheMack

Post by PorscheMack »

EDZ wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm I've been looking and reading several reviews about this in the last week or so and to best honest its grown on me, (The Trofeo) It's got a more modern look than the Mecan a lot more Modern tec etc. I was expecting much more of a face lift of the Gen 3 Macan as it is beginning to look dated, Compare this to the few spy photos of the new Macan coming some similar looks. I'm waiting to read the reviews when properly released as apparently these test drives were in cars that still haven't had their final tweaks, and driven on UK roads with summer tiers. If those's test reviews are any good and my GTS has not locked or arrived I would consider the Trofeo.
Would you get one for similar money to your Macan GTS tho? 🤔
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 24-???)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PRKIVM50
Macan GTS (Gen 3) (Mar 22-Nov 23)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNIECDM4
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

PorscheMack wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 pm
EDZ wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 pm I've been looking and reading several reviews about this in the last week or so and to best honest its grown on me, (The Trofeo) It's got a more modern look than the Mecan a lot more Modern tec etc. I was expecting much more of a face lift of the Gen 3 Macan as it is beginning to look dated, Compare this to the few spy photos of the new Macan coming some similar looks. I'm waiting to read the reviews when properly released as apparently these test drives were in cars that still haven't had their final tweaks, and driven on UK roads with summer tiers. If those's test reviews are any good and my GTS has not locked or arrived I would consider the Trofeo.
Would you get one for similar money to your Macan GTS tho? 🤔
You can shaft Maserati dealers with some good discounts rather than Porsche shafting us with none :lol: I would also have to consider residual values in any calculations also, :D
Jon A

Post by Jon A »

And factor in every squeak and rattle from that lovely interior… 😳
718 Boxster - lava orange (2019)
992 C2 racing yellow (2020)
https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PRIMAJB4
Ex - Macan S - Carmine (2022)
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNZVYTE0
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Jon A wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:21 pm And factor in every squeak and rattle from that lovely interior… 😳
Funny thing is the interior is the one thing that 99% of reviews rave about and said that is the one thing that could help it sell it :lol: Even Top gear give it the same rating as the Macan score wise, but like I said above want to wait it's arrival and the actual production model and test drive it on summer tiers and on UK roads.
andreas

Post by andreas »

EDZ wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:18 pm

You can shaft Maserati dealers with some good discounts rather than Porsche shafting us with none
You don't have to shaft them, they'll volunteer huge discounts to shift the things. Dealers are offering 13-14% off Levantes, and that's before the haggling starts!
Macan S collected 4 Dec 2017 - Jet Black, 20" SportDesign, Agate/Pebble, 18-way, Pano roof, Bi-Xenons with PDLS, Surround View, PASM, PS+, spare wheel, towbar.
2021 Audi TT Roadster Black Edition (hers)
2011 Freelander 2 (workhorse)
FirstSeaLord

Post by FirstSeaLord »

Not sure about build quality, but 500bhp is very definitely attention grabbing.
Gen-3 Macan GTS (Volcano)
992 GT3 Touring (Agate)
718 Spyder (Arctic)