Macan T

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Wing Commander

Post by Wing Commander »

Tracky wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:44 pm
Wing Commander wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:41 pm
Tracky wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:20 pm Oh no look what I’ve just been saddled with because the 911 battery went in to safe mode

IMG_2741.jpeg
911 Turbo wheels = 👌
Which!?

Both !
Yep! But I prefer the design on your Sapphire S (same as I had on my Panamera 4).

Think the new design might be diamond cut?
Simon

Sold: 2016 Rhodium Silver Macan 2.0
Sold: 2013 Platinum Silver 911 (991.1) C2
Sold: 2017 Carmine Red Panamera 4
Mine: 991.2 Carrera T Racing Yellow 06/04/2018

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Tracky wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:35 pm
Monaco2323 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:27 pm
Tracky wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:20 pm Oh no look what I’ve just been saddled with because the 911 battery went in to safe mode

IMG_2741.jpeg
Loving that ibiza :D
It’s a brilliant car !!!

There is nothing more satisfying than ringing the neck out of something and still being legal (ish)

A few weeks back I’d taken the dog for a walk on the South Downs and was bombing back on some great little roads

A fast bike caught up with me on the straight so I thought let’s have some fun and we were flying around all the corners.

He eventually overtook on the long straight and gave me the thumbs up.

We then both got stuck at a rail crossing and he waited for me to pull back up beside him and said he had really enjoyed that

I would have had more fun doing that in that car than anything else in my garage except of course my temporary T 😂
You are not convincing.

Damn cheapskate OPC.

You have a GT4 RS on order and they loan you a T.

Save yourself a shedload of cash, cancel the GT4 and buy a Triumph Street tripple, more smiles per mile than any Track car, in fact any motorcycle will offer more enjoyment than any car.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Tracky

Post by Tracky »

Col Lamb wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:01 pm
Tracky wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:35 pm
Monaco2323 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:27 pm

Loving that ibiza :D
It’s a brilliant car !!!

There is nothing more satisfying than ringing the neck out of something and still being legal (ish)

A few weeks back I’d taken the dog for a walk on the South Downs and was bombing back on some great little roads

A fast bike caught up with me on the straight so I thought let’s have some fun and we were flying around all the corners.

He eventually overtook on the long straight and gave me the thumbs up.

We then both got stuck at a rail crossing and he waited for me to pull back up beside him and said he had really enjoyed that

I would have had more fun doing that in that car than anything else in my garage except of course my temporary T 😂
You are not convincing.

Damn cheapskate OPC.

You have a GT4 RS on order and they loan you a T.

Save yourself a shedload of cash, cancel the GT4 and buy a Triumph Street tripple, more smiles per mile than any Track car, in fact any motorcycle will offer more enjoyment than any car.
Two points with that

The Macan is a Porsche Assistance car not the dealer car.

The RS is coming from another dealer....
On order

GT4 RS (track toy)

Current

992 S
Macan.2 S
928S4
Modified Lotus Exige V6
Seat Ibiza 1.0 (115ps) DSG Excellence Lux(dog’s!)
Jag Mk2 3.4

Ex

981 Boxster S