Price increase

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Plyphon

Post by Plyphon »

crockers wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:41 pm
ExV8 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:21 pm It seems to take forever on the boat. Mine left the port on 28th May and it’s still at sea. Not that I’m getting excited or anything.
Last heard heading to Japan 😂
Hopefully not to the Mariana Trench!
Gen 3 Macan GTS: PPUAVS94

SilkyMacanGTS

Post by SilkyMacanGTS »

Things have along a bit 😀

Spoke to Nottingham Porsche today and I may well get my car before the scheduled June 21st

IMG_9246.jpeg

ExV8

Post by ExV8 »

Nice, mine appears to be at my OPC which seems a week quicker than what the app originally suggested.
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

SilkyMacanGTS wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:54 pm Things have along a bit 😀

Spoke to Nottingham Porsche today and I may well get my car before the scheduled June 21st
If your car is heading to Grimsby, which it probably is given it’s then heading to Nottingham, it could have been on the same boat as mine. Looks like two left on 6 June and both unloaded in Grimsby on 7 June. However the app still shows my car at sea, which I assume is because they have circa 4,000 cars to process from the two vessels so not yet recorded as received/processed at customs. Hopefully won’t be long now.

Does anyone know roughly how long the OPC will take to turn it around when they actually receive the car. I assume they want their money so won’t be long, but are we talking a few days or a week plus?
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
snipez999

Post by snipez999 »

My OPC told me, last week, that they seek to turn it around in a couple of days. My delivery date and collection date are scheduled a week apart.
Range Rover Sport SVR
Crayon GTS on order for Sept '24!
Porsche Code - now locked in - PSU3UQ71
ExV8

Post by ExV8 »

Mine entered the ‘final check up’ phase on the 6th. Guessing collection will be mid week.
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

My new GTS has been with my OPC for over a month.
This was actually very kind of them to store it due to me having major surgery in 7th May.
Last week it went in for PPF and I’m due to collect it on 14th June.
New Macan GTS being collected 14/06/24
Previous
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48
2015 Macan SD
991.1 TTS
2008 997 Turbo
2003 986 BoxsterS
ExV8

Post by ExV8 »

So, my car will be with me Wednesday. Dates on the tracker have all been quite quick and had the video walk around today. The std black wheels look so much better than the configurator.
Yorkshire Mac

Post by Yorkshire Mac »

Exciting. Can’t wait to see the pics.

Mine is still “at sea” and now not due to the OPC until next week. Overall though will still be a couple of weeks earlier than the original end date.
Arriving in June, all being well. Slightly tweaked to now include Bose - https://configurator.porsche.com/en-GB/ ... m=PS4LXHU0
SilkyMacanGTS

Post by SilkyMacanGTS »

Yorkshire Mac wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:39 pm
SilkyMacanGTS wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:54 pm Things have along a bit 😀

If your car is heading to Grimsby, which it probably is given it’s then heading to Nottingham, it could have been on the same boat as mine. Looks like two left on 6 June and both unloaded in Grimsby on 7 June. However the app still shows my car at sea, which I assume is because they have circa 4,000 cars to process from the two vessels so not yet recorded as received/processed at customs. Hopefully won’t be long now.

Does anyone know roughly how long the OPC will take to turn it around when they actually receive the car. I assume they want their money so won’t be long, but are we talking a few days or a week plus?

Mine still shows at sea but further to sea now.

Not sure how you know the ship info but thanks for sharing, as long as Captain Pugwash ain’t steering we should be good - cue able seaman jokes !