SD values.

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Chilgrove

Post by Chilgrove »

I sometimes wonder what my SD is worth. Late 2015, 60k, drives like new. Have to admit I am not thinking about selling, just curious after seeing anoher post about Macan values. I keep on thinking one of these days soon some clever oil company will come up with a magic ingredient they will put into their diesel to make it the super fuel again.

Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Just key your registration number into We Buy Any Car and they will give a valuation.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
Chilgrove

Post by Chilgrove »

Thanks, yes I will have a look. They bought an E class from me a few years ago and their price was surprisingly good.
pmg

Post by pmg »

Wbac not good for car with lots of extras as they do not ask about them. For most it does not matter but for Macan's the retrial prices do tend to be improved for a higher spec car.

Autotrader, probably a better guide then a £4k to £5k reduction for trade to retail difference.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search ... ar-to=2015

those results to me imply about £20 k trade £25k retail
2019 Macan S Porsche code PKW8WKI8
BanZ

Post by BanZ »

pmg wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:32 pm Wbac not good for car with lots of extras as they do not ask about them. For most it does not matter but for Macan's the retrial prices do tend to be improved for a higher spec car.

Autotrader, probably a better guide then a £4k to £5k reduction for trade to retail difference.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search ... ar-to=2015

those results to me imply about £20 k trade £25k retail
I don’t think a long options list is going to change the price a lot on a 9yr old car with 60k miles, residuals are pretty consistent from what I’ve seen at that level.

20-23k is plausible.
gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

my understanding is all the online buyers, wbac etc, the offer price is knocked down 10% or so when thay see it
gasgas1

Post by gasgas1 »

by the way , great car, mine now 67k
SAC1

Post by SAC1 »

gasgas1 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:23 pm my understanding is all the online buyers, wbac etc, the offer price is knocked down 10% or so when thay see it
Not my experience with Cazoo. For our Leon, they bid by far the highest price and on collection did not knock it down at all. Sold Nov 2023.
Steve

2020 GTS in Sapphire Blue
(sold) 2017 SD in Rhodium Silver
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

If there is nothing wrong or any damage to a car they can’t knock it down any. Problem comes when owners request a price and don’t mention all the dents and scratches as sure those are just age related and to be expected.