Build Sheet - Can these be supplied?

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
timthetinyhorse

Post by timthetinyhorse »

I would love to get a copy of our 2018 Macan S so i know exactly what spec it is etc.

Now on the T6 transporter forums there is a guy who can supply the build sheets off the back of a VIN number. Is there any way to get a copy of the build sheet for our vehicle even if i have to go to the OPC?

Thanks

AllanG

Post by AllanG »

If you contact your local Porsche dealer, they will be able to print you a copy of the vehicle full specification, showing all the original build options.
Allan
2023 Macan S in Crayon
r1flyguy

Post by r1flyguy »

timthetinyhorse wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:35 pm I would love to get a copy of our 2018 Macan S so i know exactly what spec it is etc.

Now on the T6 transporter forums there is a guy who can supply the build sheets off the back of a VIN number. Is there any way to get a copy of the build sheet for our vehicle even if i have to go to the OPC?

Thanks
There’s a guy on the Boxster forum who seems to do this for all the members for a small fee I believe, haven’t done it myself tbh so can’t comment anything further
Macan GTS collected 01/092022 - PN4IVH48

Previous - 2015 Macan SD
Previous - 991.1 TTS met an untimely and sad end.
Previous - 2008 997 Turbo traded for TurboS
Previous - 2003 986 BoxsterS Sold due to needing a 3rd seat :D
timthetinyhorse

Post by timthetinyhorse »

AllanG wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:47 pm If you contact your local Porsche dealer, they will be able to print you a copy of the vehicle full specification, showing all the original build options.
Thanks Pal i will ask when i take it in for the transfer case to be looked at.