Selling my Macan

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
senwar

Post by senwar »

Skyway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:36 am How do the likes of Carwow, Prestige Performance settle. Is it as you hand the car over?
I sold via carwow (wizzle) in Oct 2021. Very simple, was dealers bidding against each other and I selected the winning 'bidder' which ended up being only £18 less than I paid for the car new in November 2020 (Volvo XC60 R-Design) and £4.5k more than WBAC, £3.5k more than motorway. They came to my home, inspected, paid and drove off. I'm looking to order a Macan and am therefore prepping similar now and carwow still coming in with best value for my Velar

worldwidewebs

Post by worldwidewebs »

I sold my Carrera T to Karl Meyer (https://www.theporschebuyer.com), who buys on behalf of a number of OPCs (mine went to Stockport). Very easy to deal with and got a great price
Macan GTS 2023 http://www.porsche-code.com/PPXS56I4
Alpine A110
Lotus Elise S1
robbie

Post by robbie »

Skyway wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:36 am How do the likes of Carwow, Prestige Performance settle. Is it as you hand the car over?
With Carwow it will all depend on who the winning dealership/company is. My Macan went to Evans Halshaw and as they did a morning inspection/collection I got my money later that day. Some companies use the in-house Carwow collection guys whereas others arrange inspection/collection themselves. You may have a few hours between the car being collected and the monies paid into your bank account so you have to factor that risk in. If you arrange for an early AM collection you should get your money same day but later collections may mean your money is not seen until the next working day.
MY23 Macan S - Delivered on 9th March 2023
Sold - MY19 Macan 2.0 - Delivered on 28th Dec 2018