Selling Macan SD - WBAC / Motorway etc

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
martinto8

Post by martinto8 »

MikeM wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:35 am Agree with others comments, sold two through Wizzle/Car Wow. Both gone within a week, easy process, right price and money transferred immediately. Was able to add text description in text.
Listed my S5 on Carwow last Wednesday evening, sold Thursday morning with £2k more that WBAC and this is with high level details. Service exceeded my expectations
Macan GTS on order: http://www.porsche-code.com/PPDF6163
Ordered 25th Aug 2021 - Build slot August 2022, Landed in OPC - 29th September 2022 - Collected 29th November 459 days since ordering!

Mac150

Post by Mac150 »

So I’ve listed it on Carwow. The guy who called to confirm the listing was very impatient so I didn’t go through every single option. I still can’t see the options listed on my side of the portal/app, but hopefully they are there for the dealers to see.

Bidding so going quite well.

I might list it on Motorway tomorrow morning and then choose between the best. Perhaps most dealers/buyers are on both platforms?
bobajob

Post by bobajob »

I don't know quite how it works but dealers have access to the full spec just from the registration number. I was contemplating buying an Audi - the Dealer valued my Macan and produced a list of the options on my car and asked me to confirm they were correct. Only item missing was the towbar as this was retro-fitted.