Porsche Experience

All Porsche Macan Related Discussion
Makanik

Post by Makanik »

TK421 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 am How long after leaving a deposit do you get the invite guys? Or is it after spec is locked in? Intrigued

My latest invite came 7 weeks after deposit, although it can be a bit random.
Current: 2022 Macan S http://www.porsche-code.com/PP4FF9A4
Sold: 2019 Macan S
Sold: 2016 Macan 2.0
Sold: 2011 Cayman

Argo

Post by Argo »

About 10 weeks for me
Deleted User 4752

Post by Deleted User 4752 »

I never got one. I had to call them. If you call any time after placing a deposit they’ll have you on their system.

Great day. Really good fun. Bring a sick bag….
pstrat

Post by pstrat »

What day are you going?

My Dad has one for his S order on the 11th which I am going with him, and I have mine for my GTS order on the 26th. Can't wait!
EDZ

Post by EDZ »

Just remember that if you have your free PEC day and subsequently cancel your order, as stated in your purchase agreement you will have the price of such PEC day deducted from your deposit before return of same.
Maserati Grecale Trofeo (Primaserie) Collected April 2023
Macan Gen 3 GTS on order: Cancalled April 2023
Macan 2019 GTS Black. (On loan to son in law)
Mini Cooper S (Local run about)
Macan 2016 S D V/Grey (sold)
Col Lamb

Post by Col Lamb »

Invites have always been at random intervals.

If I was to place a deposit today I would give it six weeks and ring the PEC direct if I had not heard anything.

When I did the PEC before getting the Turbo there were three of us from this forum there on the same morning session. I was unsure of air suspension at that time so I asked them prior if I could take one with AS out on the local roads and they accommodated me with an hour outside the PEC. As we had arrived at the PEC in our Macan SD with PASM it was almost back to back testing. No regrets at all about including AS.

As a side issue I few years later I got an invite to a Range Day there, it was in the lead up to the F1 GP and getting on the circuit was a nightmare and half the PEC was closed. So be advised if you should receive such an invite.
Col
Macan Turbo
Air, 20” wheels, ACC, Pano, SurCam, 14w, LEDs, PS+, Int Light Pack, Heated seats and Steering, spare wheel, SC, Privacy glass, PDK gear, SD mirrors, Met Black, rear airbags
MCDK

Post by MCDK »

Going around the time of the Grand Prix is not a good plan. I went about 4 days after the event and it was fully open again.